You’re not going to believe how easy it is to make these Mother’s Day hot cocoa bombs, a delicious sugar cookie white hot cocoa bomb recipe you’ll love!
Mother’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVE making hot cocoa bombs and when a friend of mine expressed a NEED for a recipe for hot cocoa bombs for a Mother’s Day gift for her mom, I couldn’t help but oblige. She told me what her mom’s favorite flavor was (sugar cookie) and that she wanted something “bright and fun”. Off I went, coming up with these easy and fast pink-and-white hot cocoa bombs!
They’re super easy and incredibly tasty. Definitely a recipe you’ll want to make for mom AND yourself. Plus, you better make one for the kid, too, because they’ll be stealing yours if you’re not careful! LOL! If you’re ready to make a white chocolate hot cocoa bomb you’re going to love gifting, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite yummy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Sugar Cookie White Hot Cocoa Bombs
- If you’re new to making these delicious sweets, visit the Tips for Making Hot Cocoa Bombs page and learn how to prep, store, and gift these yummy treats.
- I recommend that you never ever try to make hot cocoa bombs using your regular chocolate chips like you would for cookies. Especially if you’re using white chocolate chips. Notoriously difficult, white chocolate has a tendency to get lumpy and the entire experience is awful. Even with almond bark. Don’t do it.. Instead, I highly recommend using disc candy melts. They’re perfect for melting and molding, so, just grab a bag of melting discs like this.
- To give the sugar cookie flavor, I used Smashmallow sugar cookie flavored marshmallows. I found them at the grocery store, while picking up my normal supplies. But, they have the most amazing flavor, adding a bit of unique tastiness to these hot chocolate bombs that are so fun.
- Just let mom know that the way you get the most “bang for your buck” with hot cocoa bombs is to heat your milk up, then pop your bomb in the mug, pour the milk over it and let it explode, revealing your hot cocoa mix!
How Do I Make Mother’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Bunny Butt Hot Cocoa Bombs – This is literally my favorite hot cocoa bomb I’ve ever made. I don’t care if it’s easter or not, it’s HILARIOUS and I have to make more!
- Strawberry Hot Cocoa Bombs – Seriously delicious and perfect for anyone that loves strawberry milk, this easy hot cocoa bomb recipe is definitely going to be a treat.
- Mexican Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs – A fun twist on the traditional Mexican hot chocolate drink, this is the most delicious way to warm up with a little spice!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy drink recipes board on Pinterest.