I needed a fun gift idea for a friend and I decided to make this double chocolate toffee cookies gift in a jar. So fast and easy, and it’s a cool gift to receive!
double chocolate toffee cookies gift in a jar
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love Christmas cookies and baking–and the idea of giving the gift of that to a friend, well, that’s too awesome. So, I grabbed a melt-in-your-mouth cookie recipe for chocolate lovers I could turn into a mason jar gift and I was in business!
This is a simple recipe and there’s a fun free printable gift tag that tells your gift recipient how to complete their cookies. If you’re ready to make this gift in a jar, well, get your funnel ready and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite handmade gifts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Toffee Cookie Recipe
- Click here to get the free printable gift tag. You’ll definitely want this to let your gift recipient know how to actually bake the cookies.
- If you decide you want to make this double chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself, you can just add the butter, egg and vanilla to the flour cocoa baking soda in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon onto baking sheets then bake until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack and enjoy. Easy enough!
- Other add-ins you could do include are white chocolate, dark chocolate, sea salt, or more butter toffee bits.
How Do I Make this Double Chocolate Cookie?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Handmade Gift Ideas You Might Like
- DIY Farmhouse Gnome – I love how simple this farmhouse gnome is and it’s perfect for a gift. If you have a friend or a loved one that needs a gift, this is a perfect choice.
- Stenciled Apron – For a kiddo who loves to help in the kitchen mixing butter and sugar, this is a fun handmade gift you can’t go wrong with.
- Peppermint Body Scrub – I adore getting a free pass for a spa day as a gift. Even if that spa day is at home!
- Gingerbread Men Cupcakes – You can make this simple recipe with a gingerbread man cookie on top in minutes!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite handmade Christmas gifts board on Pinterest.