These are the best Harry Potter snack ideas. I’m not kidding, I’m working on planning an epic Harry Potter party and these are seriously the Best Harry Potter Snack Food for Fans. You have to check them out.
The Best Harry Potter Snack Ideas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have loved the boy under the stairs since the moment that Hagrid put that little sleepy, scarred bundle on the Dursley’s doorstep. From that moment on, there’s just been a big part of our party planning, family movie nights, bedtime reading and so much more. It’s a favorite for the whole family.
So, for those amazing opportunities where we do have a little Harry Potter party (mini-, play date, movie night or otherwise), well you have to have snacks. Seriously, Harry Potter snack ideas are a requirement–it’s not much of a Harry Potter party otherwise.
That’s why I pulled together the BEST Harry Potter snack food for fans. If you’re ready to bring the best Wizarding Wold snacks to your table, well, then, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Harry Potter snack ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Harry Potter Snack food for Fans
- Don’t be afraid to get creative! Go with the flow and make your Harry Potter snack ideas uniquely your own. Don’t like butterbeer? Go with chocolate. Don’t like jelly beans? Add some caramel instead. See? Easy!
- Big parties need lots of little snacks. Little parties can have lots of little snacks, but you don’t need as many of each one. So, think that through before you start making any of these Harry Potter snack ideas.
- If you don’t have time to make 10 different themed snacks, I have a little trick–just buy the cupcake toppers or cake toppers or cookies. I’ve included a few here in this list, because, frankly, I don’t always have time and I use this little trick to still have a fun Harry Potter snack food for fans in my spread.
- Remember: this is your Harry Potter party you’re throwing. It doesn’t have to be dark and foreboding, if you aren’t into that. But it can be, if you and the kids want it to be very dark and dramatic. Whatever works for you is what is best. Don’t try to go overboard and have a Pinterest-Perfect party if that’s not your thing. Self-care includes knowing when to reel it in–and self-care is important, friend.
How Do I Make these Harry Potter Snack ideas?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is all the best Harry Potter snack ideas that are perfect for a Harry Potter party!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Harry Potter Party Ideas You Might Like
- Harry Potter Food and Craft Ideas for a Harry Potter Party – If you need ideas, well, bookmark this page because it’s everything you need to throw and epic Harry Potter party.
- Harry Potter Marshmallows – I’ll be honest, these are both ridiculously cute and they’re fun to make. Pssst: you can make them as part of the party!
- Harry Potter Popcorn Boxes Free Printable – What’s butterbeer popcorn without a fun box to serve it in?! Trust me, this printable is EVERYTHING.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter party ideas board on Pinterest.