These are the best Harry Potter snack ideas. I’m not kidding, I’m working on planning an epic Harry Potter party and these are seriously the Best Harry Potter Snack Food for Fans. You have to check them out.
The Best Harry Potter Snack Ideas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have loved the boy under the stairs since the moment that Hagrid put that little sleepy, scarred bundle on the Dursley’s doorstep. From that moment on, there’s just been a big part of our party planning, family movie nights, bedtime reading and so much more. It’s a favorite for the whole family.
So, for those amazing opportunities where we do have a little Harry Potter party (mini-, play date, movie night or otherwise), well you have to have snacks. Seriously, Harry Potter snack ideas are a requirement–it’s not much of a Harry Potter party otherwise.
That’s why I pulled together the BEST Harry Potter snack food for fans. If you’re ready to bring the best Wizarding Wold snacks to your table, well, then, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Harry Potter snack ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Harry Potter Snack food for Fans
- Don’t be afraid to get creative! Go with the flow and make your Harry Potter snack ideas uniquely your own. Don’t like butterbeer? Go with chocolate. Don’t like jelly beans? Add some caramel instead. See? Easy!
- Big parties need lots of little snacks. Little parties can have lots of little snacks, but you don’t need as many of each one. So, think that through before you start making any of these Harry Potter snack ideas.
- If you don’t have time to make 10 different themed snacks, I have a little trick–just buy the cupcake toppers or cake toppers or cookies. I’ve included a few here in this list, because, frankly, I don’t always have time and I use this little trick to still have a fun Harry Potter snack food for fans in my spread.
- Remember: this is your Harry Potter party you’re throwing. It doesn’t have to be dark and foreboding, if you aren’t into that. But it can be, if you and the kids want it to be very dark and dramatic. Whatever works for you is what is best. Don’t try to go overboard and have a Pinterest-Perfect party if that’s not your thing. Self-care includes knowing when to reel it in–and self-care is important, friend.
How Do I Make these Harry Potter Snack ideas?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is all the best Harry Potter snack ideas that are perfect for a Harry Potter party!
These are the EASIEST Harry Potter snacks ever!
The most amazing snack for a Harry Potter party ever--the kids can make it!
Every house is represented. So fun--and all swirly goodness the kids can help make!
I think this is the popcorn Molly would have served on Weasley-family movie night.
Super easy to make and surprisingly yummy, despite how wild they look!
Simple. Fun. And way yummier than plain ole treats any day!
Warning: hang onto them or you'll lose 'em out of the window of the train.
Nothing muddy about these sweet butterbeer bites.
Super easy--and all that hidden caramel?! Oh, yes, please!
Can I just say "YUM!" What a fun Harry Potter treat!
Way simpler to make than they look--and they're so tasty!
Oh, so yummy. Pudding and cookie. Two of the best snacks ever.
Can I just say that I LOVE macarons and these little butterbeer macarons sound so amazing, I have to try them.
No doubt, someone's been reading the books...this is a great treat you have to try!
Oh. My. Yum. Can you imagine this with some hot cocoa? Wow.
They are the heart and soul of any Harry Potter party.
What?! This sounds so ridiculously amazing. You know, we may have to have two batches.
This now, this is a treat for a kid's function where they can take home some snacks.
The sorting hat, the glasses, the lightening bolt! it's all there!
What a simple recipe--and so easy to make that you can have it any time!
Big enough to serve a crowd!
Honeydukes Emporium Queen Bee Fizzing Whizzbies Chocolate Fizzy Fruits
Quite a name for a snack that packs quite a punch!
Oh, please don't make that sound when I eat you...
Just pray you don't get the booger-flavored one.
No, they won't burn through your tongue. But they're so tasty, you'll burn through them! LOL!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Harry Potter Party Ideas You Might Like
- Harry Potter Food and Craft Ideas for a Harry Potter Party – If you need ideas, well, bookmark this page because it’s everything you need to throw and epic Harry Potter party.
- Harry Potter Marshmallows – I’ll be honest, these are both ridiculously cute and they’re fun to make. Pssst: you can make them as part of the party!
- Harry Potter Popcorn Boxes Free Printable – What’s butterbeer popcorn without a fun box to serve it in?! Trust me, this printable is EVERYTHING.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter party ideas board on Pinterest.