These Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 broomsticks are so much fun to make and even more fun to eat! And you only need 10 minutes to make them to WOW everyone with a fun Harry Potter treat.
What You'll Find On This Page
Chocolate Nimbus 2000 Brooms
We love setting up themed family movie nights with crafts and food. For our Harry Potter movie night, we started with Sorting Hat Bookmarks, moved onto the healthy(ish) caramel popcorn, and ended with these Nimbus 2000 brooms.
There are so many movies and we have TONS of ideas for more Harry Potter movie night fun. We might make these golden snitch cake pops soon because they’re just too fun!
You can see all of our Harry Potter food and crafts here, but a few of our favorites are:
- Harry Potter Healthy(ish) Caramel Popcorn
- Sorting Hat Bookmark – A Fun Harry Potter Craft (coming soon)
- Free Harry Potter Popcorn Box Printable Set (miniature and large boxes)
Ingredients for Chocolate Brooms
These are so easy and you only need a couple of ingredients to whip them up.
- Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Stick Pretzels
- Chocolate Melts
How to Make Chocolate Broom Snacks
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dip a pretzel stick in the chocolate and set aside to dry.
- Place a mini cup upside down. Press the end of a chocolate-covered pretzel into the bottom of the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and enjoy!
Over to You
What are your favorite Harry Potter food ideas? Our caramel popcorn was gone in a flash during our first Harry Potter movie night.