Our obsession with the mystical unicorn has lead us to making this beautiful yarn-wrapped unicorn wreath that is so magical, fairies applaud it. Or kids. Sometimes we call the kids fairies here…
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are absolutely in love with all things unicorn. The magical, mystical creature really is a solid part of our hearts. From beautiful unicorn headbands that allow us to pretend play being a unicorn to taking our unicorn fun into the shower with unicorn horn bath bombs, our love of unicorns really knows no bounds.
Our obsession with the pointy-headed horse has lead us to making this magical unicorn wreath. It’s so simple, but this yarn unicorn wreath is definitely beautiful enough to have found it’s way onto the kids’ wall. And, best part? This unicorn wreath is so easy, the kids can get involved in the making of it! So, it’s definitely going on our list of favorite unicorn crafts for kids. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite unicorn crafts for kids board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Yarn Unicorn Wreath
- To start with, you’re going to need these easy-to-use templates for all the pieces you’ll need to cut out. So, download those before you do anything else.
- If you don’t have white yarn, don’t panic. Unicorns come in many colors. So, if you have blue yarn or pink yarn, you’re good. Don’t go with brown yarn–then it’s just a horse with a horn and that’s so weird.
- Take your time with the flowers. Don’t rush. Just let the kids place them where they want and they’ll be happier–and it will look more organic. Because unicorns are organic, you know.
How Do I Make this Unicorn Wreath?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
More Unicorn Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- Ultimate List of Unicorn Crafts for Kids – When the kids want something to do, this list of SO MANY fun unicorn crafts for kids will definitely keep them busy for, well, at least a few minutes,
- Unicorn Pin Board – For those kiddos that like a place to put a note. Or also for moms that want a place to put a note. Because I did. And I wanted it shaped like a unicorn. So there.
- Unicorn Milkshake – Mostly I wanted this, but the kids really enjoy making it with me, and they like having one. So, fun times all around!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite unicorn crafts for kids board on Pinterest.