If you’re into The Little Mermaid AT ALL, you’ll love these beautiful Ursula Mickey ears. They’re super simple, no-sew DIY Ursula Mickey ears for Disney, and they’re wickedly fun, too!
Ursula Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are nothing if not enamored of the Disney villains that make our favorite heroes look so great. I mean, if there wasn’t a villain, who in the world would the hero triumph over?! It’s simple–the villains are the linchpin to the best stories.
And one of the MOST AWESOME Disney villains is, of course, the Sea Witch Ursula. She’s bad, she’s mean, and she’ll not only steal your guy and marry him on a boat in front of you, but she’ll steal your voice while she’s at it. Kind of boss, if you ask me.
That’s why, when we were planning our Disney vacation, I decided I definitely needed Ursula Mickey ears, with all the tentacles. And the results? Wicked fun. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Mickey ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make DIY Ursula Mickey Ears for Disney
- Click here to get the free printable pattern for all the bits and pieces that go into these amazing villain Mickey ears.
- Don’t cheat on the glitter. I found that even buying a fun glitter foam sheet was, sadly, not enough glitter. Ursula loved glitter (I’m sure). So, feel free to add that glitter to your DIY Ursula Mickey ears for Disney.
- You can use foam board or cardboard for the interior of the ears. I chose cardboard because I’ve been receiving an alarming number of cardboard boxes lately and I’d like to reuse as much as I can. Also, I’m less concerned about my Ursula Mickey ears getting wet than I am about having to go to the store for more foam board when there’s perfectly good cardboard sitting right there. It’s called “being efficient” I tell myself. LOL!
- If you can find remnants of the sequin fabric, do it–you really don’t need very much for these DIY Ursula Mickey ears for Disney. Just a little bit is going to get your sea witch’s bodice and chest done. So, look for those scraps!
How Do I Make these Ursula Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY villain Mickey ears playlist on YouTube, here is our Ursula Mickey ears video tutorial.
More DIY Villain Mickey Ears You Might Like
- Floral Maleficent Mickey Ears – What a wicked fairy she is–and with good reason! Makes me love her all the more.
- Loki Mickey Ears with Adjustable Horns – He is probably the least hated villain of all time, because, although he’s totally a jerk, he’s still family. And he’s our jerk.
- Easy Foam Maleficent Ears – If you’re looking for another villain and an easy, unique set of ears, these are it!
- Ultimate List of Wickedly Cool Villain Mickey Ears – You want baddies, well, we’ve got tons.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Mickey ears board on Pinterest.