For every hero, there’s a beloved villain that makes the hero shine. These wickedly awesome Loki Mickey ears for Disney are my way of saying I love the baddies and their Disney villain Mickey ears.
Loki Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are harboring a secret crush on a certain handsome ice giant with a penchant for getting himself in trouble. Yeah, from the moment we met Loki on the big screen, well, let’s just say that while Thor is nice, Loki is the fun one.
So, along with all the fabulous no-sew Mickey ears I’ve been working on, I whipped-up these awesome–ADJUSTABLE–Loki Mickey ears.
Yeah, you heard that right–they’re adjustable. You can make those horns do whatever. It’s awesome. Just like the fabric is changeable, and Loki is totally a chameleon, these awesome ears are all about being what you want to see when you want to see it. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Avengers Mickey ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make these Disney Villain Mickey Ears
- So, lately, I’ve used a mix of foam core board (not the puffy kind of foam sheets, but the board like you’d buy for the kids’ science project) and cardboard for my various Mickey ears. To be honest, I’m more worried about durability and weatherproofing than is probably necessary. But, I have been rained on before–surprise–and I want my Loki Mickey ears to last. But, because this holographic fabric is pretty slick, I’m not feeling the need for foam core board. It’s up to you, but the foam core board does provide that extra layer of rain-resistance.
- There’s no particular pattern for these Loki Minnie ears, so there’s not a download. Just follow the directions and you’ll be able to make an awesome pair–they’re that easy.
- If you don’t have floral wire, that’s ok. You can use a wire hanger, even. Just know that the floral wire is so much more flexible, so if you can manage floral wire, do it.
How Do I Make these Loki Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY Disney villains ears playlist on YouTube, here is our Loki Mickey ears video tutorial.
More Disney Villain Mickey Ears You Might Like
- Ultimate Gathering of Wickedly Evil Disney Villain Mickey Ears – Yeah, it’s like the Justice League, but with all the best Disney villains represented in Mickey ear format.
- The Best Evil Queen Mickey Ears Ever – Ok, so yeah, that little brat Snow White is first with all sorts of fun Minnie ears, but the Evil Queen gets hers if you scroll down. (Also, I don’t think she’s a brat, but you know, gotta stay with my villains.)
- Death Star Mickey Ears – You will bow to the power of the Dark Side when you see just how easy it is to make these awesome ears.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney villain Mickey ears board on Pinterest.