These kawaii fall leaf cookies are so easy! And I love the little face. Nothing better than fall cookies to make a cool day happy!
What You'll Find On This Page
Kawaii Fall Leaf Cookies
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love it when the air starts to get just a little cooler. It’s only a few days and it’s never long enough. The summer on one end and winter on the other, Fall is a tiny, precious time that deserves to be celebrated. That’s why I made these adorable kawaii fall leaf cookies.
So simple, these easy fall leaf cookies will make you look like you worked SO HARD on these cookies–but really it was like 20 minutes. If you’re ready to get some cookies in the oven, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite fall cookie recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Easy Fall Leaf Cookies
- Allow your cookies to cool completely before tying to ice them. You’ll make a huge mess otherwise.
- If you want to add a little pumpkin flavoring to the mix, I wouldn’t blame you. It won’t take much, just a tablespoon.
- Check out these awesome leaf cookie cutters–you’ll need some if you don’t have any.
How Do I Make Kawaii Fall Leaf Cookies?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Fall Cookie Recipes You Might Like
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies – This is such an easy recipe and it smells SO AMAZING. I just want to make them every day.
- Almond Joy Macarons – I don’t know if this is actually an official fall cookie recipe, but it’s amazing and I always make them for Thanksgiving. So…
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fall cookie recipes board on Pinterest.