These amazingly easy unicorn s’mores are so fun to make, and so very tasty, it’s like a perfect little unicorn party food you can make, or even have the kids make on their own!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are planning a little party (aren’t we always) and this time it’s going to be a rainbows and unicorns slumber party! Yay! But, I needed some tasty sleepover food ideas. I mean, because you can’t just have any party food idea, right?! Right.
So, I let my kiddo help me make this unicorn poop treat. Isn’t it yummy looking?! It’s a magical unicorn blend of white chocolate, color marshmallow and sprinkles. So many sprinkles. If you’re ready to get this rainbow s’mores recipe going, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite unicorn party ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Unicorn Food
- You can use chocolate chips, candy melts, or candy coating. But whatever you do, move fast. The combination of warm chocolate and gooey marshmallow means melty marshmallow.
- This easy rainbow treat makes a great accompaniment to unicorn ice cream. If you don’t have a recipe for that already, you should check out this no-churn recipe.
- I decided that, in addition to our regular party supplies, we needed something for the girls to take home their goodies from the party in and I settled on these cute unicorn drawstring bags. That way they could even stuff their dirty clothes in the bags and not have to put them in their overnight bags.
How Do I Make This Unicorn Party Dessert?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 1 can marshmallow cream
- 6 graham crackers
- All the sprinkles, ever
- 1 package white chocolate
- Blue GEL Food Coloring
- Pink GEL Food Coloring
- Purple GEL Food Coloring
- Break each of the graham crackers in half.
- Separate your marshmallow cream into 3 equal portions in 3 bowls.
- Stir one of your food coloring options into each bowl of marshmallow cream.
- Place a single spoonful of each color marshmallow cream onto one portion of graham cracker. Don't overload it or you'll be sorry. So much marshmallow cream squeezing out.
- Sandwich another graham cracker half on top of the marshmallow cream. Don't squeeze.
- Repeat until all of the graham crackers are sandwiched with marshmallow cream.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Combine all of your sprinkles in a bowl or plate and set aside.
- Put your white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate for 1 minute, then stir. Repeat microwaving and stirring in 30-second increments until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip each graham cracker/marshmallow cream sandwich in the melted chocolate.
- Immediately dab each sandwich into the sprinkles. Dab dab dab.
- Return your graham cracker sandwiches to the freezer for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until serving.
For more fun unicorn party ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 148 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 82mg Carbohydrates: 21g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Unicorn Food You Might Like
- Unicorn Muddy Buddies – I love this recipe, because, again, the kiddo could help me make it–or make it herself. It’s a simple and fun snack mix for unicorn lovers everywhere.
- Unicorn Cupcake Recipe – If you need a treat that doubles as an amazing party decoration, this recipe is PERFECT!
- Rice Krispies Unicorns – For real, this is one of the easiest treats ever–and it looks like it takes hours to make.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite unicorn party food board on Pinterest.