This unicorn paper plate craft is a quick and easy craft for kids which you can set up in just minutes. The children will have fun creating their own unicorn puppet.
Unicorn Paper Plate Craft – A Quick Craft for Kids
Here at Ruffles and Rainboots, I love setting up easy unicorn crafts. When I find one that takes mere minutes to set up and that provides hours of fun, it’s even better. These unicorn paper plate crafts adorable, but they’re also crazy, crazy easy as well. This is one of those crafts that your little ones can make for the most part on their own and feel accomplished and happy with the end result.
Perfect for creating for imaginative play or just as a fun option for a unicorn-themed party, you’ll want these paper plate crafts on your radar for sure.
No time to make this now? Simple Pin for Later!
Life’s busy, but don’t forget about this adorable Unicorn Craft!
Tips to make this unicorn craft
It’s seriously very, very simple, but these tips can help!
- Let your little ones take charge and create their “perfect” unicorn
- Draw the eyes however you see fit (even if the directions say something differently)
- Make certain to let the glue dry so that horn stays put!
How to make this unicorn craft for kids
Like I said earlier, this is one of those crafts that you’ll love as a parent. And while it’s totally simple, it’s still really, really cute as well! I just love the difference in being able to make a white one and a purple one, but your little one can choose any color that they want.
More DIY Unicorn posts you may love and enjoy:
- This Unicorn Cupcake Recipe is JAW-DROPPING! – So delicious and full of flavor. Bet you can’t eat just one!
- Unicorn Poop Bath Bomb Recipe is Rainbow, Too! – Who doesn’t love everything Unicorn Poop?
- Clay Unicorn Charm; Perfect for Best Friends! – Too cute and perfect for sharing with their best friend!
Please save this to Pinterest
Every time you support our page and save to Pinterest, our views grow! And for that, we are thankful for each and every one of you!