Make these Princess Belle Minnie Ears for Disney and Wow Them!
These Princess Belle Minnie ears for Disney are the most stunning no-sew Mickey ears! It’s a fun Beauty and the Beast craft that is definitely wow-worthy.
Princess Belle Minnie Ears for Disney
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are definitely soul-sisters with that beautiful Princess Belle. The books, the desire to learn, the idea that not every guy that’s hitting on you is a great guy (looking at you, Gaston). Seriously, if Belle was a real person, we’d be best friends.
RELATED READING: ULTIMATE LIST OF DIY NO-SEW MICKEY AND MINNIE EARS FOR DISNEY
And that’s exactly what had me thinking about making Princess Belle Minnie Ears for Disney. And when I stumbled on an idea to make magic rose Mickey ears? Oh, I couldn’t stop myself from figuring out how to make them in the most efficient, easy way. These Beauty and the Beast Mickey ears may look complex, but I’m telling you honestly that they may be some of the easiest Minnie ears I’ve ever made. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite No-Sew Mickey ears for Disney ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Beauty and the Beast Mickey Ears
- Don’t go overboard on the glitter. I know, I know, often, you just can’t have enough glitter in your life, but these Princess Belle Minnie Ears for Disney really are not supposed to be glitter-overload. Just enough to make it “magic” in those magic rose Mickey ears. And no more.
- If you wanted to add lights to the bow and maybe even inside the pretty “glass bubble”, that can absolutely be done. I just didn’t want to because I felt like these Beauty and the Beast Mickey ears were gorgeous enough as they were. But, if you would like to add lights, I love these fairy lights. It’s a great deal on them and I have yet to open a pack that didn’t immediately turn on.
- You can use a serrated knife to cut the portion of the bubble on the bottom, but I used a scroll saw. I am pretty sure you could even use a jig saw, although that might be difficult. Whatever you do, be careful.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
How Do I Make this Adorable Set of Belle Minnie ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY mouse ears playlist on YouTube, here is our Princess Belle Minnie ears video tutorial (full video).
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More No-Sew Mickey Ears for Disney You Might Like
- Ultimate List of DIY No-Sew Mickey and Minnie Ears for Disney – If you need some ideas for making your own Mickey ears for Disney, look no further. Every character is represented–and some more than once.
- Ariel Mickey Ears – Hers’s another stunning DIY Disney Princess Mickey ears tutorial that just can’t be missed!
- The Best Snow White Mickey Ears – Reach back to the original Disney Princess and make (or buy) a stunning set of Snow White Mickey ears for your Disney Princess!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Mickey ears board on Pinterest.
Where do you get your clear oval fillable ornaments? Also, what size do you use? Im having a hard time finding any!
I got them on Amazon and in the craft stores during the holiday season. The sizes are about 4 inches wide.