If you’re looking for great handmade Christmas gifts, these snowman shower bombs are perfect. They’re like a sugar cookie fizzy just when you need a relaxing bath with a snowman bath bomb.
Snowman Shower Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have something of a love for warm (almost hot) showers on cold, cold wet days. There’s just something so relaxing about stepping into that hot shower and then having a relaxing and fun fizzy sending relaxing vibes up into the air around you that I can’t deny is amazing.
This year, I really want to give the gift of that feeling to a couple of friends of mine that I know share in this quirky hot-shower-in-winter enjoyment. So, I decided to make some handmade Christmas gifts for them in the form of snowman shower bombs.
Now, don’t let these snowman bath bombs fool you, just because they’re white does not mean they’re plain. There’s a reason I think these are perfect for my winter-loving-friends. They smell like sugar cookies. Yeah, you read that right. A little vanilla and some coconut oil and suddenly your bathroom smells like sugar cookies. If you’re ready to make these handmade Christmas gifts for your friends, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas bath bombs board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Snowman Bath Bombs
- Be sure to store your snowman bath bombs in an airtight container. You should probably even gift them in a Christmas mason jar or something so that your gift recipient knows they should stay away from moisture until they’re ready for the fizz.
- If you live in a wetter climate (like near the ocean or somewhere extra humid) you’ll need to let your snowman shower bombs rest in the mold for a little longer than 24 hours. Maybe like 48-72 hours. Just to be safe.
- You could use any snowman mold, but I found this cute one of just Frosty’s face was super cute and had a lot of detail.
How Do I Make Snowman Shower Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Christmas Bath Bombs You Might Like
- Hot Cocoa Bath Bombs – They are definitely as wonderful as they sound. If you just love the hot cocoa life, these are definitely the bath bombs for you.
- Candy Can Christmas Bath Bomb Recipe – Wildly invigorating and oh so Christmas-ey, these bath bombs are everything you need to add a little Christmas cheer in your bath or shower.
- Christmas Cupcake Bath Bombs – If your thing is Christmas and you love a good cupcake, well, let me tell you, this bath bomb is going to rock your stocking.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas bath bombs board on Pinterest.