Make These Easy Reindeer Cupcakes The Kids Will Love!
While testing out Christmas cupcakes for holiday parties, we came up with these awesome reindeer cupcakes. They’re simple, fun and the kiddo can help make them!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He’s second in line for “Christmas favorite” around here, after the Grinch. So, while we were testing out ideas for holiday parties this year, the kiddo asked me to make reindeer cupcakes, so we came up with these fun holiday cupcakes.
RELATED READING: THE BEST CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE RECIPES
They’re simple and fun, and the kiddo helped me make these from start to finish. Such a great idea for making holiday treats, particularly if you don’t have a whole lot of time to get a Christmas cupcake ready. If you’re ready to make some cupcakes, line your cupcake pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Rudolph Cupcakes
- I love cupcakes, but I find myself coming back time and again to my favorite vanilla cupcake recipe. It’s tried and true, so I don’t have to worry about messing it up. And, since this fun cupcake decorating idea calls for chocolate cupcakes, I just add 1/2 cup of melted chocolate or 1/2 cup of cocoa powder and viola! You can even do this with a cake mix recipe.
- These holiday cupcakes are a genuinely easy cupcake decorating idea. Just toss off some chocolate frosting in a piping bag, a couple of pretzel antlers, candy eyeballs and a little dot of red icing or red M&M. Then you’re done. Seriously.
- To add some fun to your table, you can toss some red beaded necklaces (like I did) or you can scatter some candy canes, nilla wafers or even brown sugar.
- If you don’t have any candy eyeballs, you can make some by doing a dollop of white chocolate or whipped cream then top with a chocolate chip. Easy peasy.
- Always wait until your cupcakes are cooled before trying to frost them. Warm cupcake and frosting do not mix. Oh, the horror of melted frosting all over your cupcakes!
How to Make Easy Reindeer Cupcakes
IBelow is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Christmas Cupcakes You Might Like
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes - These are literally one of my favorite all-time cupcakes for winter or Christmas. There's so awesome to have a cupcake topped with marshmallows.
- Snowman Cupcakes - If you need a fun kid-made cupcake for Christmas, this is the cupcake you need. NEED.
- Gingerbread Cupcakes - One of the best Christmas cupcake recipes you'll ever find, it's a cupcake with a COOKIE! Woohoo!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas treats board on Pinterest.