I love how cute this set of Christmas Mickey ears turned out! They’re one of the funnest DIY Mickey ears I’ve ever made and I’m definitely wearing them this holiday season.
Christmas Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love the holidays, Disney and DIY Mickey ears. I mean, there’s just something about those ears that are so fun to make–and wear. So, of course I had to make a fun set of holiday Mickey ears to go with my Christmas-obsession.
And one of the best parts about this set of Christmas Mickey ears is that they’re so quick to come together. There’s about 10 minutes from start to finish, which is a wonderful craft for me. If you’re ready to make some holiday Micky ears, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make DIY Christmas Mouse Ears
- First, get everything you need at the Dollar Store. You might not think you can, but I did. Yeah, this is a set of Dollar Store Mickey ears and I’m proud of it!
- Be sure to leave a little extra wire on the end of the lights near the battery pack. If you don’t leave a little slack, you might have trouble positioning it to be hidden behind the wreaths. So, just keep that in mind when you’re wrapping the lights around the wreath.
- When you place the battery pack on the back of the Christmas Mickey ears, be sure to leave yourself space to turn the switch on and to get at the screw to replace your batteries. Think practical.
How Do I Make this Christmas Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Mickey Ears You Might Like
- Angel and Stitch Disney Mouse Ears – Easily one of the cutest pair of Mickey ears you’ll ever see, these are perfect for Valentine’s day or just anytime!
- Foam Pumpkin Head Mickey Mouse Ears – Halloween Mickey ears are all the rage at the Mickey’s Not So Spooky Halloween Party.
- Open Rope Disney Cruise Ears – If you’re going on a Disney Cruise, these are the PERFECT ears for that–so much fun!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Disney crafts board on Pinterest.