I adore how perfect these rose gold body scrub cubes turned out! They make awesome gifts or party favors. And friends, they’re so pretty, they double as bathroom decor.
Rose Gold Body Scrub Cubes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to make gifts for my friends just because… I was heading down to Oregon to visit a friend and decided to make these rose gold sugar scrub cubes because rose gold is her favorite. I had no idea how BEAUTIFUL they’d turn out! The photos don’t even do them justice, friends.
So, if you’re looking for a great gift idea and you think these pink sugar scrub cubes might be your ticket to awesome, well, let’s get started. Psst: don’t forget to check out all of the DIY body scrub recipes I have (so many).
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY bath and body board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Pink Body Scrub Cubes
- You have to let these body scrub cubes dry in the mold for at least 24 hours, 48 for those of you who live in a more humid climate.
- If you want to make these a gift, be sure to give them inside an airtight container like a mason jar, that way the end-user can keep them in it and un-melty until they’re ready to use them.
- I like to use shea butter, but you can use cocoa butter or avocado oil, your choice.
- You can even switch out the coconut oil for almond oil or olive oil, if you like, just know that using different oils will create different smells when combined with your essential oils so it might not be the exact same as what I have.
- I like to use melt and pour soap base because it’s easier to work with and you can melt it in the microwave (you don’t even need a double boiler or anything!). But you can use goats milk soap, too, if you prefer. just don’t use a regular bar of soap…you won’t get nicely melted soap that way.
- Definitely get yourself a silicone mold to make these sugar scrub cubes, as an ice cube tray really won’t work.
- Whatever you do, do not use food coloring in your rose gold sugar scrub cubes. Food coloring will color your hands and body and the bathtub–then it will all need some scrubbing. That’s why I like to use soap colorant.
How Do I Make this Rose Gold Body Scrub Cube?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Bath Recipes You Might Like
- Mermaid Bath Bombs – I love this recipe–you can make these beautiful mermaid bath bombs in two different ways!
- Lemon Vanilla Bath Bombs – Every bath bomb I make is based (loosely) on this recipe. It’s one of my all-time favorite things to make as a gift.
- Decongestant Bath Bombs – This is the most brilliant flu-season prep I do. It’s a little gift to myself for those days when I just need something to help me breathe!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite bath recipes board on Pinterest.