If you need a quick, easy Christmas gift idea for a teacher, neighbor or co-worker, this cranberry cookie in a jar gift is so perfect!
Cranberry Cookie in a Jar Gift
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about making easy Christmas gift ideas for people that really deserve a good “thank you” for all that they do throughout the year. I mean, teachers, co-workers, even my dentist (I know, but it would be different if our kids didn’t go to the same school and blah blah…) gets a fun handmade gift. And this year, I plan to give everyone a fun gift in a jar idea like this cranberry cookie in a jar gift.
So simple, and very quick, I just needed about 10 minutes and I had five made. So, yeah, super quick. If you’re ready to ge a fast and easy cookie recipe gift in a jar made, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Christmas gifts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Cookie Recipe in a Jar
- When you’re making the layers in this cookie recipe in a jar, it’s fine to do them out of order that I did them–that’s not going to affect the way the cookies turn out at all. But, to make the gift in a jar look at stunning and fun as possible, you want to separate the white sugar and flour and white chocolate chips. That way there’s a very distinct color change. So much prettier that way.
- If you don’t have a pretty holiday ribbon, don’t despair! You could use some twine or a strip of red cloth. Nothing says it has to be a ribbon.
- Click here to get the free printable baking instructions card your gift recipient will need to know how to make the cookies!
How Do I Make this Cranberry Cookie in a Jar Gift ?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together and add through a funnel to the bottom of your jar.
- Add in your brown sugar on top of the flour mixture. (Be sure to lightly pack down each layer)
- Add in your granulated sugar.
- Add in your cranberries and then the chocolate chips on top.
- Place the instruction tag on the jar with some decorative ribbon and customize as you wish!
For more fun gift in a jar ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Christmas Gifts You Might Like
- Christmas Mason Jars – These easy mason jars make perfect “wrapping” for gifts in a jar!
- Brownie Mix in a Jar – Yummy baked goods make the perfect gift–even better if you don’t have to bake before gifting them! LOL!
- Spa Day Mason Jar Gift – A fun gift in a jar idea for anyone that enjoys a little extra pampering!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Christmas gifts board on Pinterest.