I have been a fan from the beginning and this May the 4th free SVG set is the most awesome Star Wars cut file set you’ll find. Five of the best and most fun ideas I think I’ve ever had (this week).
May the 4th Free SVG Set
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have always love the Star Wars series. It’s not a secret that I have my “favorite characters” and ones that are “eh” to me–I think it’s that way for everyone. So, when I decided to make this fun set of Star Wars SVGs for May the 4th, well, I knew exactly which characters I’d be making.
Of course, I had to make two for Baby Yoda. And then the Mandalorian’s skull, because that thing is just cool. But then, Han and Chewie–and an Ewok. Seriously, the best characters. Just strap in because this is going to be a fast one. Punch it.
How Do I Download these Free Star Wars Cut File set?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
While you’re in the store browsing all of our Disney SVGs, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use These Free Star Wars Cut File Set for Cricut
- I have decided I need some extra large canvas bags like these, all with my fun Star Wars SVGs on them–like a whole set of extra large bags for the grocery shopping that I’m sure I’ll be doing soon enough…soon enough.
- The kiddo is interested in a couple of hats this summer–we’ve been walking a lot and she loves a good hat, so we’re going to make a few fun Star Wars hats with these cotton hats and our Star Wars cut files that she’ll love!
- Everyone–and I mean everyone–is getting a Star Wars tea towel like these for Christmas this year. I’m starting now so I can make them all for myself, too. LOL!
Get the Standing Baby Yoda SVG Here
Click here to get the standing baby Yoda SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Crying Baby Yoda SVG Here
Click here to get the crying baby Yoda SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Mandalorian skull SVG Here
Click here to get the Mandalorian skull SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Han & Chewie “We’re Home…Still” May the 4th be with you 2020 SVG Here
Click here to get the Han & Chewie SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Ewok Star Wars SVG Here
Click here to get the Ewok Star Wars SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Disney Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mickey Heartbeat Digital Crafting Idea – This is seriously one of my favorite digital crafting sets. It’s so perfect for the times right now.
- Cutest Disney Countdown Gnome – Got a vacation planned? This is where you’re going to have the kids getting excited as you get closer and closer!
- Disney Dumbo Cut File and Craft Idea – New baby on the way? What kind of baby room doesn’t need an adorable Dumbo silhouette?!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.