The kiddo watched Lilo & Stitch the other day (again) and decided she needed a Stitch paper roll craft to add to her collection. Easy, peasy, right?!
Stitch Paper Roll Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about keeping the kiddo busy sometimes. I mean, a mom’s gotta have 5 minutes for a cup of coffee, right?! So, when she said she needed a Stitch, I decided to set it up so she could make her own Stitch paper roll craft!
The template is so easy and quick to put together, the kiddo made it herself, with just the tiniest bit of help from me. Then I had my five minutes while she introduced Stitch around to all the other paper roll crafts we’ve made lately! LOL! If you’re ready to make a cute Stitch paper roll craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kids crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Stitch Puppet
- Click here to get the template for the Stitch puppet parts. You could do it without a template, but why bother when I’ve made one that’s handy?!
- If you want to make your Stitch paper doll a bit more unique, you could add an angry-meter drawing, guitar or a surf board.
- If you wanted to make a matching Angel paper doll, just make it exactly the same–just swap out the blues for pinks!
How Do I Make this Stitch Paper Roll Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Free Printable Template
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored craft paper in blue, light blue and pink
- Craft glue
- Sharpie or marker
- Trace the ear patterns, head pattern and the big rectangle on the dark blue shade paper; trace the 3 circular patterns on the light blue shade paper and trace the inner ear patterns on the pink-coloured paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
- Stick the inner ear cutouts along the top outer side of the main patterns. Stick the 2 small round shapes near the top side of the head pattern.
- Use a black marker pen to draw the eyes on the blue circles. Also, use the black pen to draw the nose and the mouth of the paper stitch craft.
- Cover the paper roll with the rectangle paper cutout. Attach the big semi-circular pattern on the roll covered paper, keeping the straight end aligned with the open end of the roll.
- Attach the head of the Stitch on the top side of the roll to complete the craft.
For more fun Disney crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Paper Crafts You Might Like
- Paper Roll Baby Yoda – He’s literally the green-skinned cuteness-cousin of Stitch…Baby Yoda just needs someone to hold him and love him and take him in a spaceship across the galaxy.
- Rapunzel Paper Roll Craft – She’s got the longest hair of any Disney princess and all the attitude to boot!
- Ariel Paper Roll Puppet – I wanna be where all the best mermaids play but since I can’t, we’ll do a fun paper craft instead. LOL!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Disney crafts board on Pinterest.