This gnome paper roll craft will have everyone smiling. The entire craft is set up and done in 10-minutes, so it makes a wonderful quick craft for kids. Let’s get started with this adorable toilet paper roll gnome.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our disclosure policy.
What You'll Find On This Page
Gnome Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
Here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love easy crafts for kids. And this gnome toilet paper roll craft fits that description perfectly. Here’s the breakdown on this quick craft:
- set up and cutting – 2 minutes,
- painting – 5-8 minutes, and
- clean up – less than 1 minute.
They are SO cute and you can turn these adorable toilet paper roll gnomes into Christmas gnomes, Spring gnomes, or a garden gnome for movie night if you’re watching “Gnomeo and Juliet” or “Sherlock Gnomes.”
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
My daughter likes both of those movies, by the way. And, surprisingly, my husband and I catch ourselves laughing quite a bit during them.
Supplies for Gnome Paper Roll Craft
It’s quick and easy and so is the supply list for this fun toilet paper roll gnome.
- toilet paper rolls or craft rolls
- paint (we used acrylic) in various colors
- a black marker (we used a paint pen)
- optional: glue and a pompom for the nose
Quick Craft Ideas: How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Gnome
I’m not sure anyone actually needs instructions for this. We painted a few, however, and do have some tips. re making a Christmas crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our gnome paper roll craft video tutorial.
We thought he was so cute we had to give him some friends!
Other Ideas for Paper Roll Crafts
- Fire-Breathing Dragon Paper Roll – hands down, this is my favorite paper roll craft EVER.
- Jungle Paper Roll Animals – the elephant sort of stole my heart.
- Caterpillar to Butterly – this preschool paper roll craft helps little ones visualize the butterfly lifecycle (and it’s as cute as can be).
Please Share to Facebook or Pinterest
Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely grateful. Wouldn’t this be great for a Kindergarten craft or saved to your Christmas board? They’re just too cute and quick to make.