If your kiddo is at all into the most Ohana-friendly movie that brings together surfing, hula and space, then this Lilo paper roll craft is perfect!
Lilo Paper Roll Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love Lilo and Stitch. That’s a friendship and family story that really resonates with the kiddo and myself, too. So, we watch it fairly frequently. And of course, since we’ve been on a paper roll doll bend, we had to make a Lilo paper doll.
Quick and easy, this fun Lilo paper craft is so cute and easily customizable to reflect your kiddo’s favorite part of the movie. Best afternoon activity ever. If you’re ready to make a Lilo paper roll craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Lilo Paper Craft
- Click here to grab the easy Lilo paper craft template. You could do it without a template, but why bother when I’ve made one that’s handy?!
- If you want to make your Lilo paper doll a bit more unique, you could add a little hula skirt, guitar or a surf board.
- If you wanted to make a matching Scrump paper doll for her to hold! All you’d need is a little pale green paper and a marker.
How Do I Make this Lilo Paper Roll Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Sharpie or marker
- Select colored craft papers for the Lilo paper doll patterns. Trace the patterns on the selected craft papers and cut them out nicely. I’m using brown paper for the head pattern, black for the hair and white for the leaf patterns and red for the dress.
- Make a slit along the zigzag line inside the hair pattern.
- Slide the head pattern through the slid from the bottom side of the hair pattern. Apply glue to join the paper hair and head together.
- Use a black pen or marker to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the paper Lilo doll’s face.
- Grab the red paper and attach the white paper patterns on it.
- Grab an empty toilet paper roll and cover it with the red paper cutout.
- Attach the paper head pattern on the top side of the roll to complete the Lilo doll craft.
For more fun paper crafts for kids, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Paper Crafts You Might Like
- Chewbacca Paper Roll Craft – He’s easily the most fun growly beast I definitely need to have a space opera with.
- Rapunzel Paper Doll – The star of Tangled and the most fun barefooted princess of all, I’m in for going to the Snuggly Duckling with her!
- Harry Potter Paper Craft – No, I know he’s not Disney, but just roll with it. You know you want to.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kid’s crafts board on Pinterest.