Make This Easy Santa’s Magic Key Sign Cricut Craft for Christmas
Making this easy and fun Santa’s magic key sign Cricut craft is a fast and fun way to bring a bit of magic to a home with no chimney!
Santa’s Magic Key Sign Cricut Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making easy DIY crafts. There’s nothing more fun that decorating for the holidays. But one thing that missing that a friend of mine mentioned she “needed”? A way to get Santa into her house, because they don’t have a chimney!
RELATED READING: MINI LOG GNOME CENTERPIECE
So, I offered to help out and made this simple Santa’s magic key sign Cricut craft to give her. Now all she has to do is hang it and let the magic begin! If you’re ready to make a great Santa craft, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut or Silhouette board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Santa’s Key Craft with Cricut
- First, let’s chat about that adorable skeleton key. I only had the one laying around for crafting, but I found some here that are on my crafting-supply list now!
- Grab the cut file to pop the text on with vinyl here. If you prefer a different font or whatever, go for it, but to make it easy, I put that Santa’s Magic Key SVG out for you.
- I built a little box to make this sign, but it later occurred to me that you could just cut a 2×6 into a rectangle shape and add a hanger. Might make this a little bit simpler, but you know, you don’t know until you’re finished with a project what might have been easier. LOL!
- Using the plain hook was basically a decision made in a moment of “what do I have on hand”. But you can use any kind of hook. Or even a little nail (those little gold ones are so cute). So, don’t feel like you have to abandon this project if you don’t have a hanger. Be creative. You’ve got this.
How Do I Make this Santa’s Magic Key Sign Cricut Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- Gnome Mug Topper Holiday Themed – This easy DIY holiday craft is so simple, but it really makes a statement.
- Scandinavian Dala Horse Ornament – I love making handmade Christmas ornaments and this little horse is one of my favorites from this year!
- Buffalo Check DIY Christmas Tree – So fast, this easy holiday craft is a fun way to bring some farmhouse vibes to your holiday decor!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy holiday crafts board on Pinterest.