These Easy Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs Have Me Craving Hot Chocolate!
I can’t get over how FABULOUS these easy Minnie hot cocoa bombs turned out. Simple enough the kiddo helped make them, they’re definitely on my favorite DIY gift idea list!
Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore how easy it is to make our new favorite treat: hot cocoa bombs. They are quick to make (less than 10 minutes) and really inexpensive (about $5 at most for even the most glamorous ones), and make a fun activity for the little one, too. But these Minnie hot cocoa bombs? Wow. Just wow.
RELATED READING: CHRISTMAS MICKEY HOT COCOA BOMBS
They’re super understated and not overly decorated (like I’ve been trying out, with other hot cocoa bombs recipes) but they still manage to capture everything about our favorite bow-wearing mouse. If you’re ready to make a tasty and fun Minnie hot chocolate bomb, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Making Minnie hot cocoa bombs is very easy, all you need is a mold like this one here, some chocolate and a few marshmallows, right? No. It’s easy, but not that easy. You have to use melting candy discs. I’m not saying that the candy discs better than chocolate chips, but they do melt more smoothly, the candy melts don’t freeze up as fast and you can buy them pre-colored if you want different colors. So, to make your Minnie hot chocolate bombs, grab some candy melts like these and some bows like these, while you’re at it.
- When you’re ready to use your Minnie Mouse hot cocoa bombs, all you need to do is heat about 2 cups of milk then pour that over your hot cocoa bomb inside your favorite mug. The hot cocoa bombs will float and “explode”.
- Wanna know the trick to making the Minnie Mouse ears? It’s easy! Just gently melt the side of a chocolate melting candy and stick it on your hot cocoa bomb. So simple, it’s crazy.
How Do I Make this Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Snowman Hot Cocoa Bombs – I love how easy it is to make hot cocoa bombs, but then you can dress them up in so many creative ways!
- Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs – He’s a mean one, but he makes a mean hot cocoa bomb, too. Just drop it in the mug and watch the bomb grow 2 sizes and explode. LOL!
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bombs – The most beautiful and fun way to enjoy a minty cup of peppermint hot chocolate I’ve ever seen.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite holiday treats board on Pinterest.