Incredibly easy to make, these raspberry white chocolate hot cocoa bombs are so full of flavor and smooth chocolate goodness, I love this dreamy combo.
Raspberry White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love this hot cocoa bomb craze. The kiddo can’t get enough and I, likewise, am a little in love with the idea of just “drop it in and stir it up”. Plus, having a fun almost dessert drink while it’s been chilly in the evenings – well, that’s been a very welcome treat.
So when I decided I wanted some “grown-up” white chocolate hot cocoa bombs with a touch of raspberry, I didn’t hesitate to make one of my new favorite flavor combinations! If you’re ready to make new classic cocoa bomb flavor, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy drink recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Raspberry White Chocolate Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Make your life easier and make your DIY hot cocoa bombs using candy melts instead of tackling it with regular white chocolate chips. Candy melts have a tendency to melt smooth and creamy while chips are a bit lumpy. ,Just grab some melting chocolate like this and make your white chocolate hot chocolate bombs the “easy way”.
- I wanted real raspberry notes in the flavor of this hot cocoa bomb, but I wanted them to be shelf stable for longer than a fresh raspberry would allow. So, I grabbed a bag of freeze-dried raspberries like this and used both the powder and the whole berries in my recipe.
- When it’s time to use your raspberry cocoa bombs, put your chocolate bomb in your favorite coffee mug, heating your milk in a measuring cup or pitcher and pouring it over the cocoa bomb. The hot chocolate bomb will float and actually “explode” when the chocolate melts!
How Do I Make this Raspberry White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 2 cups White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 2 cups White Hot Chocolate Mix
- 2 cups Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Freeze-Dried Raspberries, crushed
- 6 Whole Freeze-Dried Raspberries
- ¼ cup White Chocolate Curls
- Heat your white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave based on the package directions. Place about 1 tbsp melted chocolate in one of the sphere molds and, using the back of your spoon, push the chocolate up the mold sides, keeping the chocolate thick but even. Repeat coating 12 bomb molds then place them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate filled molds from the freezer and peel the mold away from the chocolate. Fill 6 of half-spheres with 2 tbsp of the white hot cocoa mix, 2 teaspoons of the crushed raspberry, and one marshmallow.
- Warm a plate and press an empty chocolate bomb open-side-down onto the warm plate for about 10 seconds in order to melt the rim. Immediately press this warmed edge to the top of one of the filled cups to join the two halves. If needed, you can put additional melted chocolate around the edge.
- Place the leftover melted chocolate into a piping bag and drizzle it over the bombs. immediately dust with the remaining powdered raspberries.
- Add a bit of white chocolate candy melts over the top of each bomb and top with white chocolate curls. Place a raspberry on top.
- Place your finished hot cocoa bombs into the freezer for 5 minutes then remove and store in an airtight container until you’re ready to use.
- To use the hot cocoa bombs, place them in a mug and pour 2 cups hot milk over the top. Stir until the hot cocoa bombs are completely melted and enjoy!
For more fun hot cocoa bomb recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. For a full policy on partner links, visit our policy page.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1107Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 826mgCarbohydrates: 203gFiber: 20gSugar: 155gProtein: 17g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
More Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Gingerbread House Hot Cocoa Bombs – So easy to make and wildly fun. The kids are going to lose their minds when they see these mini gingerbread house hot cocoa bombs!
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs – Speaking of losing their minds…anyone who enjoys ones of these little unicorn hot chocolate bombs is going to LOVE them.
- Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Bombs – My favorite and most treasured flavor come to life in a hot cocoa bomb that makes the best much of hot chocolate!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite hot cocoa recipes board on Pinterest.