This Princess Anna Paper Doll for Kids is a Fun Frozen Craft!
The kids will love making this adorable Princess Anna Paper Doll. If you have Frozen fans in the house, this easy craft is a must! Just a few supplies are needed to get started!
Everyone is head over heels for all the Frozen characters and it’s so no wonder why! You can even decorate your tree for the holiday with fun Frozen ornaments, too.
Princess Anna Paper Doll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, the kiddo and I are all about Frozen. We love all things Olaf, Anna, and Elsa and nothing is going to change that, ever. This is what made this adorable paper roll craft a plus to make. It went perfectly with all our other Frozen crafts!
RELATED READING: PRINCESS ANNA BATH BOMBS
With just six simple supplies needed to make this simple Anna craft, it’ll be done and ready in no time at all. You might as well put on the movie and watch while creating! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Totally busy right now? I get it! I just ask that you pin this to your favorite craft or Disney board on Pinterest and it’ll be there waiting when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making Frozen Crafts
- Let the kids change out the coloring pages for whatever colors that they want. They’ll love being able to be creative and it will have their Anna dolls looking different every time.
- Use this as a fun learning lesson to talk about how so many things around the house can be used for upcycling and reusing. We all used a ton of toilet paper this past year so this is the perfect craft to use up those cardboard rolls!
- Click here to get the free template for each of the pieces. You can certainly free-hand this if you need to, it’s simple enough, but the template can really help.
RELATED READING: FROZEN MINNIE EARS
Are you ready to learn how to make this fun Frozen craft?
It’s so simple – just follow the easy directions and gather the supplies listed below!
More Frozen Crafts to Make
- An Olaf Dress Up Costume to LOVE – Perfect for Halloween or just a fun day of dressing up.
- Easy Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie Ears – Perfect for any Disney fan to wear around the house!
- Safe Elsa Bath Bombs for bath time – You’re not going to find a bath bomb recipe better than this!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I’m forever grateful for you helping this happen! Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite craft board on Pinterest. I can’t thank you enough!