The kids are going to love making these Disney inspired Frozen ornaments! They’re so simple and who doesn’t need Anna and Elsa ornaments on the tree?!
Disney’s Frozen Ornaments
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love the newest Disney princesses. They’re just so full of spit and vinegar, but also sweet and caring–kind of everything you want your little girl to grow up loving in Disney characters, right?! And because we love them, as part of our series of Mickey Mouse ears ornaments featuring other characters, well, we had to do Frozen inspired ornaments. HAD TO.
Bonus, in addition to the two ladies for Frozen, Olaf made an appearance, so we have the “big 3” of the movie on our Christmas tree. Best ornaments ever. If you’re ready to bring a little Walt Disney World to your holiday decorations, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Elsa and Anna Ornaments
- Definitely let the kids be in charge of putting together their Queen Elsa and Princess Anna ornaments. They’ll be really proud to put their handmade ornaments on the Christmas tree. So, after you’ve cut out all the pieces, when it’s time to glue together your Disney inspired Christmas decor, let the kids help!
- If you would like to be able to plan on using these Disney ornaments again next year, you might try laminating them. If you do that, it will help these Christmas tree ornaments in nice condition.
- If you want to make these ear hat ornaments into Minnie Mouse ornaments, just add a little black bow on top behind the crowns. I didn’t think of this until now, but it would be really cute.
- These easy Mickey crafts make awesome fish extender gifts or door ornaments for your Disney Cruise! Just be sure to use a good ribbon so the ornament doesn’t break or fall off.
How Do I Make Frozen Ornaments?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Christmas Ornaments You Might Like
- Gorgeous Beauty and the Beast Ornaments – If you love the princess who loves books and a certain hairy monster, well, these easy kid-made ornaments are the ones for you!
- Aurora and Maleficent Christmas Ornaments – You can’t go wrong with the sweet sleeping princess and her evil fairy counterpart. Ever.
- Mickey and Minnie Wreath Ornaments – So simple, you can’t go wrong with these beautiful grapevine wreath ornaments.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.