Princess Anna Bath Bombs for FROZEN Fans
Your Frozen fan will love these Princess Anna bath bombs. They’re the perfect gift idea for any Disney-lover and an easy DIY bath bomb recipe.
Princess Anna Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, you can say we have a bit of Frozen fever. More accurately, the kiddo loves the movie, the extras, the Princesses at Disney properties, the dolls, etc.
So it’s no surprise at all when I started making Disney Princess bath bombs that I would whip up Frozen bath bombs, too, to go alongside our Rapunzel bath bombs and fun Snow White bath fizzies. These Princess Anna bath bombs use the colors of Anna’s dress (and our popular Anna dress up costume) and are safe for all skin types.
Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you need to gather supplies, check out our list of the best DIY bath bomb supplies. Then, pin this to your favorite Frozen party idea board on Pinterest. It will be here when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Frozen Party Idea
Did you see what I did there? Wouldn’t these be the PERFECT Frozen party favor?
- Do not use food coloring for your Anna bath bombs. It could make your bath bombs blue and purple but it can also stain a tub.
- Don’t like baths or only have the children take showers? No problem! You can mold this recipe in any flat-backed design so they will be safe for use as Princess Anna shower fizzies.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- Let them sit if this is your first set of bath bombs. This is a no-fail bath bomb recipe, but if your mix was a little too moist, letting it sit untouched is the best way to make sure they don’t crumble. They will dry very hard and that’s when you know they’re ready.
- You can use any scents you want and any brand of oils.
- If your bombs crumble, see this article on trouble-shooting bath bombs and shower fizzies to find out your options to remake them.
How Do I Make these Princess Anna Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Frozen party ideas playlist on YouTube, here is our Princess Anna bath bombs video tutorial.
More Disney Princess Bath Bombs You Might Like
- Elsa Bath Bombs – She’s just not complete without her sister to support her, so be sure to make a set of Elsa bath bombs to go with your Anna bath bombs!
- Belle Bath Bombs – For a beautiful and timeless fizz in the tub, make a big batch of these sweet Belle bath bombs.
- Snow White Bath Bombs – The original Disney princess bath bomb that’s sure to please any Disney fan!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney bath bombs board on Pinterest.