These kid-made Frozen mouse ears are the cutest craft the kids will love to make to get ready for your Disney vacation or movie night. The kids are going to be so proud of these Anna and Elsa Minnie ears!
What You'll Find On This Page
Frozen Mouse Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I spend a lot of time letting it go, because, frankly, that’s what my daughter sings ALL.THE.TIME. Frozen is a fun movie, so I don’t mind, and let’s face it – it’s one of the best Disney soundtracks.
When she asked to make some Frozen mouse ears “like mom makes,” I didn’t hesitate to say “yes” to my little one’s request. If you’re ready to let it go and make some Anna and Elsa Minnie ears with your kids, well, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
Too busy to make these right now or need to pick up some supplies? Save this to your favorite Disney crafts pin board or share it to a crafty Facebook group. You’ll be able to find it easily later.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips to Make Anna and Elsa Minnie Ears
- Be careful with the hot glue gun while the kids are making these. Even though you can use a low temperature glue gun, keep watch and make sure little hands stay clear.
- Take a few minutes to let the kids practice drawing with the fabric paint on a piece of paper, or even a piece of scrap felt.
- Anna’s dress embroidery is not as easy as it looks. If you’re letting the kids do it on their own, you might draw out a pattern with chalk on the felt for them first.
- I bought the glitter foam at Hobby Lobby (it was next to the felt).
- If you’re heading to Disneyland, Disney World, or other park, I highly recommend a thicker headband for all-day comfort.
How Do I Make These Frozen Mouse Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions, please let me know in the comments section.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- Easy Queen Elsa Ears – I absolutely love these easy Frozen Minnie ears. You can make them for yourself, or have your kiddos help you!
- Elsa Bath Bombs – You won’t get more fun than a fizzy bathtub of Frozen goodness for the kiddos!
- All Sorts of Awesome DIY Mickey Ears and Minnie Ears – Every Mickey ear we’ve ever made at Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it to a crafty Facebook group or save it to your favorite Disney crafts pin board.