This Dollar Tree Mickey catch-all basket is literally the cutest catch-all, ever! It’s rustic with a touch of farmhouse, and Mickey themed! Plus all the supplies can easily be bought for cheap!
There’s a reason that Dollar Tree crafts are so popular. It’s because the affordable crafts let you make so many cute dollar store objects!
Dollar Tree Mickey Catch-All Basket
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’m all for keeping everything affordable AND cute. Why spend more on something when you don’t really have to? And since I’m Mickey Mouse obsessed, this easy Dollar Tree craft was a no-brainer to whip up!
This Mickey Mouse craft is fast and simple and takes just four simple supplies to make. That means that you’re not going to have to spend a ton of money OR time to make this fun DIY basket. Let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Busy right now? No worries! Pin this to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be there for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making this Mickey Basket
- Be careful with your fingers when using the hot glue! It’s going to be hot and sticky so be aware so you don’t burn yourself. If you aren’t big on the hot glue or you’d like to let your tween or teen make this, check out this ultra low-temp hot glue gun I got my kiddo!
- Make certain that you’re adding enough glue to get that rope to hold and stick. This is what makes basically the entire basket so it needs to be sturdy.
- Don’t rush the drying process of this basket. It does dry quickly but it does need the entire time to do so. If the glue squeezes out, clean it up right away or, use a razor blade or craft knife to scrape the excess glue away.
How Do You Make This Dollar Tree Mickey Catch-All Basket?
I know I am! Read below for the full tutorial of this simple Dollar Tree Mickey catch-all basket!
More Mickey Mouse Crafts To Make
- Fun Looped Ribbon Mickey Topiary for Disney DIY Decor – Cute and a great addition to any home that loves Mickey!
- Make This DIY Mickey Notebook – Super cute gift idea for someone who likes to write or plan out their days.
- Farmhouse Mickey Centerpiece or Mantle Decor – This just might be the perfect focal point for any room!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am so thankful for all of you! Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest. So appreciate it!