These Elsa bath bombs are a great gift idea for any Frozen fan. The ombre bath bomb recipe is clean and safe for all skin and an easy DIY bath fizzy recipe.
Queen Elsa Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making easy crafts that kids love. My daughter has loved the Frozen princesses for years and can’t wait for Frozen 2 later this year. When I decided to make a Disney princess bath bomb series, I knew I had to make the Frozen sisters, Elsa and Anna.
First, we made these gorgeous Princess Anna bath bombs and then whipped up a sparkle-filled, ombre version to make these Queen Elsa bath bombs. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Gathering supplies? Waiting for an upcoming birthday? Pin this to your favorite Frozen gift ideas board on Pinterest and it will be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Frozen Gift Idea
- Please do not use food coloring for your ice queen bath bombs. It will make your bath bombs blue but it will likely stain a tub.
- Don’t like baths? No problem! Mold this recipe in any flat-backed design so they will be safe for use as Frozen shower fizzies.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- If you’re new to making bath bombs, just unmold them and let them sit for a day or two untouched. Most issues with bath bombs can be solved by letting them sit and dry. If your bombs crumble, however, read how to trouble-shoot bath bombs and shower fizzies.
- You don’t have to use any particular scent – just pick your favorites!
How Do I Make these Queen Elsa Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Disney princess bath bombs playlist on YouTube, here is our Queen Elsa bath bombs video tutorial.
More Disney Princess Bath Bombs You Might Like
- Anna Bath Bombs – She’s just not complete without her sister to support her, so be sure to make a set of Anna bath bombs to go with your Elsa bath bombs!
- Snow White Bath Bombs – The original Disney princess bath bomb that’s sure to please any Disney fan!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Frozen gift ideas board on Pinterest.