My little princess asked for some Princess Anna hot cocoa bombs so I went waaay over the top and made these fun princess hot cocoa bombs that everyone will love!
Princess Anna Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about making our tiny princess giggle. And when she felt the need for some Frozen princess hot cocoa bombs, I couldn’t help but go over the top with some craziness. I grabbed my chocolate and BAM!
A little magic and some marshmallows and I had this amazing hot cocoa bomb that is so stunning I can’t even. So, grab your snowballs and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy treat recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Princess Hot Cocoa Bombs
- New to making these delicious sweets? Check out the DIY Hot Cocoa Bombs Tips page. Storage, gifting, and so many more tips and tricks will help with your process.
- Start with getting a silicone mold here. These silicone molds are a large part of what makes DIY hot cocoa bombs super easy and fun to make. I have experimented with a lot of different mold types for making hot chocolate bombs but in my opinion, silicone molds are definitely the best.
- Totally up to you, but I really dislike using regular chocolate chips for melted-chocolate activities, particularly if you have to color the chocolate to get, for example, purple and blue. Chocolate chips go all lumpy for just getting a smidge too warm – and they require a lot more stirring. My preferred material for anything melted chocolate is candy melts. They’re just made for this and they won’t be difficult to work with at all. So, grab-up a bag of melting discs like this in the colors you need an you’re set!
- When you are good and ready to enjoy a cup of princess hot cocoa, just pop a Princess Anna cocoa bomb into a good-sized mug, then warm around 2 cups of milk (just enough to fill the mug, you’ll be fine). Pour all that heated milk right on top of the bomb. The princess hot cocoa bomb will float, pop open and “explode”!
How Do I Make Princess Anna Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Disney Inspired Hot Cocoa Bombs You Might Like
- Easy Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs – So cute and quick to put together, I love this easy way to make a Minnie treat for any Minnie lover!
- Winnie the Pooh Hot Chocolate Bombs – I love Winnie the Pooh and these hot chocolate bombs are so perfectly Winnie, it’s tough to not love them too!
- Queen Elsa Hot Cocoa Bombs – Michelle from The Purple Pumpkin Blog has created some Elsa-themed hot cocoa bombs that are easy and adorable.
- Mickey Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs – These epically fun Mickey Mouse hot cocoa bombs are easy to make and will definitely elicit smiles!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy drink recipes board on Pinterest.