Make These Mickey Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs with Ears in Minutes!
If you love the idea of making DIY hot cocoa bombs, but you’re not sure where to start, these Mickey Mouse hot cocoa bombs are easy and FUN!
Mickey Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVE making hot cocoa bombs. It’s become kind of a big deal around our house and, frankly, seeing all the chocolate mustaches on the kiddo is totally worth it. I decided that we needed to make our favorite character, good ‘ole Mickey, into a DIY hot cocoa bomb for a movie night not too long ago – and WOW!
RELATED READING: WINNIE THE POOH HOT COCOA BOMBS
Such a cute idea, I couldn’t help but want to share these Mickey Mouse hot chocolate bombs. This is super quick to come together and surprisingly easily. And they’re perfect for a Disney party or a movie night. So, grab your marshmallows and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY hot cocoa bombs board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make MIckey Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Start by grabbing a silicone mold here. You will not be sorry, these silicone molds make DIY hot cocoa bombs SO EASY. I have tried a lot of different things to make hot chocolate bombs but silicone molds are by far the best.
- Although you can, using regular chocolate chips for melted-chocolate creations is not my preferred method. Chocolate chips can be so difficult, getting all sorts of lumpy for really no reason at all (they get just a smidge too hot) and getting chunky instead of smooth (because they didn’t get stirred enough). Instead, I like using candy melts. This kind of molding activity is exactly what they’re made for and they won’t let you down. So, snag a bag of melting discs like this in each color (chocolate and red) and you’re ready, set, GO!
- When you get ready to enjoy your cocoa, just pop the Mickey cocoa bombs into a large mug, then warm about 2 cups of milk (I never measure, just heat enough to fill the mug, you’ll be fine) and pour all that warm milk right over the bomb. The Mickey hot cocoa bomb will float, open and “explode” revealing the yummy marshmallows!
How Do I Make Mickey Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Lego Hot Cocoa Bombs – I love how easy it turned out to make a fun and truly wow-worthy hot cocoa bomb for a lego party or just for fun!
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate Bombs – If you’ve got a strawberry milk-lover in your life, this is the hot cocoa bomb that they’re going to BEG you for.
- Bunny Butt Hot Cocoa Bombs – One of my most popular hot cocoa bomb recipes, this is so cute, I want to take a bite out of it!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy gift recipes board on Pinterest.