Winnie the Pooh hot cocoa bombs are so cute and sweet, you’re going to love having them for a Pooh Bear birthday, movie night or anything!
Winnie the Pooh Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are both connoisseurs of the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and hot cocoa bombs. Seeing as we’ve been snowed-in for a few days, both cuddles on the couch and a mug of warmth has been in high demand here. And when the kiddo asked to watch Winnie the Pooh, I had the best idea! I grabbed a mold I had laying around and got to work!
These easy Winnie the Pooh hot chocolate bombs are so quick to come together and they’re just so darn cute, I can’t stop thinking about them. Might have to have another delicious mug of hot cocoa just so I have an excuse to admire one again! LOL!
If you’re ready to make a Winnie the Pooh hot cocoa bomb you’re going to love, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy drink recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Pooh Bear Hot Cocoa Bombs
- First, grab the Winnie the Pooh mold here. The mold really makes this easy DIY hot cocoa bomb the coolness that it is. I mean, seriously…you could make Winnie the Pooh hot cocoa bombs without it, but it wouldn’t be nearly as easy or as obvious. I also recommend grabbing these itty bitty bee decorations because that just adds a touch of cuteness that is to die for.
- When you’re making cocoa bombs, particularly colorful ones, I recommend that you use melting chocolate. I’m not saying that chocolate chips are completely un-usable, but because the melting chocolate is pre-colored and melts more smoothly and doesn’t harden up as fast, you’re going to have an easier time. So, just skip the chocolate chips and grab some candy melts like these to make it easy.
- When you’re ready to make a mug of cocoa with these awesome Pooh Bear hot cocoa bombs, drop the bomb in a mug, then microwave about 2 cups of your favorite milk and pour it over the hot chocolate bomb. Then the Winnie the Pooh cocoa bombs will float up and “explode”.
How Do I Make this Winnie the Pooh Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Place the melting chocolates in a microwave safe bowl and heat per the directions on the package until smooth. Put about 1 tbsp of the melted chocolate into one mold cavity and, using the bottom of your spoon, move the chocolate around to cover the entire cavity, keeping the chocolate thick and even. Repeat coating 12 cavities. Place the coated mold into the freezer for about 5 minutes or until set. Remove molds from the freezer and peel the silicone mold away from the chocolate bear cups.
- To 6 of the chocolate bear cups, add 1 tbsp hot cocoa mix, 1 tbsp honey, a few red ball sprinkles, a few chocolate jimmies and 1 cinnamon churro marshmallow.
- Using the remaining melted chocolate and a piping bag, add a line of melted chocolate around the edge of each of the filled bear cups.
- Immediately top with an empty bear cup to close the hot cocoa bomb. Put the closed hot cocoa bombs in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set, then remove.
- Place a small amount of melted chocolate to one bear ear and immediately top with a bee candy in the drizzle. Then, using the writing icing, add a dot of black to each of the eyes and to the nose.
- Place the finished hot cocoa bombs in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set, then remove and store in an airtight container until use.
- To use the hot cocoa bombs, place them in a mug and pour 2 cups hot milk over the top. Stir until the hot cocoa bombs are completely melted and enjoy!
For more hot cocoa bomb recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1215Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 848mgCarbohydrates: 252gFiber: 6gSugar: 190gProtein: 11g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
More Easy Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs – I love how easy it is to make a gift or a treat for myself with such a beautiful touch.
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs – If you have someone in your life that is as unicorn-crazy as I do, these unicorn hot cocoa bombs are going to be the HIT of the winter!
- Lego Hot Cocoa Bombs – Legos are THE craze this year in our house and I made these fun Lego hot cocoa bombs on a lark and they are so FUN!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite desserts board on Pinterest.