Disney-Inspired Rapunzel Bath Bombs – WOW!
[These Disney-inspired Rapunzel bath bombs are WOW-worthy and are so easy to make. They are perfect for the princess fan in your life.
Rapunzel Bath Bombs – Disney Bath Bombs that WOW!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love, love, love to make bath bombs and shower fizzies. I’ve shared base bath bomb recipes that will mix up every time and love to expand on them.
I’m so excited to start a new series on the ‘Boots – Disney-inspired bath bombs! These Rapunzel bath bombs are a very simple recipe with a LOT of color and scent. These are gorgeous in person because of the deep color and sparkles. I’m so excited, so let’s start making them.
No Time to Make These Now? Pin This for Later
Gather up the supplies (get everything you need on Amazon here) and come back to this. Pin it to your favorite Disney or bath bombs board on Pinterest.
Tips for Making These Rapunzel Bath Bombs
These are colors, friends, and with that comes a few things to know about coloring bath bombs. Here are a few tips:
- Please do not use food coloring. It will make your bath bombs purple but it will likely stain a tub.
- Don’t like baths? No problem! You can mold this recipe in any flat-backed design so they will be safe for use as Rapunzel shower fizzies.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- Let them sit if this is your first set of bath bombs. This is a no-fail bath bomb recipe, but if your mix was a little too moist, letting it sit untouched is the best way to make sure they don’t crumble.
- You can use any scents you want and any brand of oils. You can use any colors.
- If your bombs crumble, see this article on trouble-shooting bath bombs and shower fizzies to find out your options to remake them.
Like to Make Your Own Bath Bombs?
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it’s no secret that I love making my own bath bombs and beauty products. I just love the process and getting to choose my ingredients. If you do too, sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and I’ll share inspiration and recipes directly to your inbox.
How Do I Make Rapunzel Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked! Below are the written instructions with images but if you’re putting together a bath bomb recipe playlist on YouTube, here is our Rapunzel Bath Bombs video tutorial.
More Bath Bomb Recipes You Might Like
I warned you up above – we make a LOT of bath bombs here at Ruffles and Rain Boots. Get lost down a creative rabbit hole with these fun bath bombs and accompanying bath recipes.
- Mermaid Bath Bombs – You already have all the ingredients (and the colors)…
- Lemon Sugar Scrub Cubes – Add a little of your leftover coloring and turn these purple! You likely have everything you need on hand right now.
Please Save This to Pinterest or Facebook
Your shares are how Ruffles and Rain Boots grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this on Facebook or save to your favorite board on Pinterest.