These Snow White bath bombs have a surprise for any Disney princess fan! Learn how you can whip up this bath bomb recipe and delight any little princess.
Snow White Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really love to share bath bomb recipes. A few minutes of fizzing coincides with a few minutes of peace and quiet, relaxation, and even fun. Inspired by the fun we had making our Rapunzel bath bombs, I knew I could come up with some fun Snow White bath bombs.
Are you ready to get your Snow White bath fizzy fun going? Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Don’t have what you need right now?Pin this to your favorite bath bomb recipes board and gather supplies.
Tips to Make these Disney Bath Bombs
- As with all coloring-activities, once you break out the coloring, it’s always a really good idea to put on gloves, that way you don’t stain your hands for a week (erhm, I might be speaking from experience there).
- If you have extra apple soaps, they are SO CUTE! Definitely put them out in the guest bathroom. They’re adorable.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- Be careful not bite into poison apples and fall asleep in the bathtub. Not cool.
How Do I Make these Snow White Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a bath bomb recipes playlist on YouTube, here is our Snow White bath bombs video tutorial.
More Bath Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Matcha Green Tea Bath Bombs – When I make bath bombs, I almost always try to make a batch of these–they smell so good and I just love the way they look!
- Peppermint Bath Bombs – One of my favorite minty-fresh feelings comes from the moment that I drop these in the tub.
- Avengers Bath Bombs – Watch the Infinity War play out in your bath tub with these fun bath bombs–you pick the winner. LOL!
- Mermaid Bath Bombs – If you just love these Disney bath bombs so very much, like we do, you’ll definitely want to check out our beautifully inspired Ariel bath bombs.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY bath bombs board on Pinterest.