These Moana bath bombs are equal parts amazing and awesome. Disney Princess fans of all ages will delight in this safe, easy DIY bath bomb recipe.
Moana Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to share bath bomb recipes for kids. I love creating fun shower fizzies and bath bombs because my daughter LOVES getting into the tub with them. She can’t decide on her favorite Disney princess bath bomb: currently, she has two: Snow White bath bombs and Rapunzel Bath Bombs (this one is my favorite because the colors are WOW-worthy).
This week, I made up a quick and easy Moana bath bomb recipe. My little one was SO exited so I thought I’d share it with you all, as well. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You might have to gather some supplies to make these – click here to get the supplies I use in all my bath bombs. Pin this to your favorite Disney princess-themed bath bombs board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Get Bath Bomb, Shower Fizzy, and Scrub Tutorials Delivered
Sign up for the Ruffles and Rain Boots free newsletter full of exclusives and freebies!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Tips to Make This Moana Bath Bomb Recipe
- This recipe made 3 large, 2 medium and 3 small bath bombs. Results will vary with the size molds you have, but this batch would be perfect for a Moana birthday party favor. To get more bath bombs, use the smaller molds (about 1.5 – 2 inches).
- Never color bath bombs like this with food coloring. There is a very high chance of your tub getting discolored.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- Having coconut oil adds a subtle tropical smell but you can replace it with other skin-safe oils like avocado, olive, or grapeseed.
How Do I Make these Moana Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a no-fail bath bombs playlist on YouTube, here is our Moana bath bombs video tutorial.
More Bath Bomb Ideas You Might Like
- No-Fail Bath Bomb Recipes – When you get ready to dive into making bath bombs, you know you want a trusty set of recipes so you’re not making a mess with no fizz. These recipes will never steer you wrong.
- Snow White Bath Bombs – If you’re digging a little nap while you wait for Prince Charming to come kiss you awake in the bath, these Snow White Bath Bombs are, well, the bomb. Just kidding–don’t sleep in the bath, ever.
- Rapunzel Bath Bombs – You don’t need to have tangled hair to enjoy these bath bombs inspired by Rapunzel, but you’ll be a happier camper if you pull those locks back in the bath.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney craft ideas board on Pinterest.