These polar bear cupcakes are the easiest winter cupcake decorating idea ever. They’re adorable, fun, and really tasty – rawr!
What You'll Find On This Page
Polar Bear Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I really enjoy making cupcakes. Winter is busy on its own but it also seems there is a party every week at school!
If you have a neighborhood get-together or a class party coming up, these are a perfect addition for any get-together. They are non-religious which is a requirement in some schools and friends and the kids think these are just the cutest.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
Can you bear-ly wait to make this polar bear treat too? Haha! Well, let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas pin or share it to a fun group on Facebook.
Tips to Make These Winter Bear Cupcakes
- You can always start with your favorite cake mix, but I like to start with my favorite Lazy Girl vanilla cupcake recipe. It’s super simple (no heavy whipping cream anything complicated), just easy fun baking that anyone can make, assuming you can find the vanilla extract.
- If you want to turn these polar bear cupcakes into chocolate cupcakes, just use a chocolate cupcake recipe and chocolate frosting (or put some melted chocolate in your cupcake batter and cocoa powder in your frosting).
- If you line the pan with two liners per cavity, I’ve found that this helps keep the cake from sticking to the liner quite as much and won’t leak any oil.
- If you don’t have any white chocolate wafers or candy melts for your bear ears, you can make your own by melting some white chocolate bark in the microwave and making little circles of it on parchment paper.
RELATED READING: Easy Cupcakes from Cake Mix Recipe (Here’s What to Change)
How to Make Polar Bear Cupcakes - Recipe and Tutorial
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Cupcake Decorating Ideas You Might Like
- Easy Grinch Cupcakes - No candy eyes or fancy frosting, you just whip this frosting out of your piping bag and toss a heart on top...or is it??
- Teddy Bear Cupcakes - Made with a peanut butter cup on top, it's one of the tastiest cupcake recipes you'll ever make!
- Gnome Cupcakes - Stick an ice cream cone on top of a cupcake and call it a gnome, these are such a cute, sweet treat.
- Olaf Cupcakes - He loves warm hugs and summer, and you'll love how easy these snowmen cupcakes are.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest.