These beautiful no-sew Valentines heart ornaments are so simple to make and they’re the perfect addition to my farmhouse decor. Make this heart craft using scraps and hang them on tiered trays, doorknobs, and hooks.
No-Sew Valentines Heart Ornaments
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love easy Valentine’s crafts because I honestly don’t decorate a lot for it. If I didn’t have a little one in the house, it would probably just be skipped (except for gnomes, of course).
This year, however, we did up a few little pieces to put throughout the house. We started with one heart ornament and well, it was so hard to stop making them! If you have ever picked up a little set of coordinating fabrics, you know how easy it is to just keep going. Let’s get started so you can make some of your own.
Save or Share for Later
Isn’t this cute? Save this to Valentine’s Day pin board or share on Facebook and it will be easy to find it when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips to Make Valentines Ornaments
- I used fabric from Riley Blake’s “From the Heart” collection, but if you want to look around I recommend selecting simple cotton fabrics for your Valentines ornaments like these. The way these hearts are assembled, it’s going to look more organic with open seams and that fits with the farmhouse decor.
- I chose to use pinking sheers like these to limit the fraying expected with cotton fabrics and to give it that rustic, easy look.
- When you choose a set of fabrics, get creative with them and really mix and match them. I like to stick to 5 or so, varying the sizes of each so that they can get their day in the sun and work as small accents.
- To make these cute Valentines ornaments into a Valentines garland, tie them onto a piece of twine and display.
- For the very small scraps, consider making a tiny little garland for a tiered tray. It’s so adorable!
How Do I Make No-Sew Valentines Heart Ornaments?
Below is my written tutorial that will walk you through how I made these. That said, I would love to hear from you with ways I can make these better next time. Leave me a comment below or join me in the Facebook group here.
More Easy Valentines Crafts You Might Like
- Dollar Tree Valentines Book Stack – I love how easy it is to make this cute book stack that is just perfect for putting a cute gnome on top. Talk about farmhouse…
- Valentines Painted Rocks – Such a simple way to make a fun set of Valentines rocks that are just too cute not to share!
- Dollar Tree Valentines Gnome – He’s got a twisty hat which is the cutest thing I think I’ve ever seen, it’s insanely fast, too!
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please save it to a farmhouse pin board or share it to a crafty group on Facebook.