You’re not going to believe how easy it is to make this no-sew Valentine gnome couple. They’re such a simple DIY nisse set, perfect for the holiday of love.
No-Sew Valentine Gnome Couple
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are gnome-obsessed. It’s one of the funnest things about living a crafty-life, having a fun obsession. And this little no-sew Valentines gnome couple showcases that obsession in such a fun way! They have hats that twist into a heart, they’re holding hands, and sporting some of my FAVORITE gnome shoe designs.
The best part, though, is that it only took a few mintues to make this epic set of DIY nisse for Valentines! If you’re ready to make a gnome set you’ll love, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Valentine no-Sew Gnomes
- Click here to get the no-sew gnome pattern which has both the no-sew gnome pattern and the sewn gnome pattern to make this set. I made my gnomes no-sew, but if you prefer to sew, you can use the other pattern in the set – it will make the same exact gnome, just with sewing!
- If you prefer to use your Cricut or Silhouette for cutting out the elements you need to make your Valentines gnomes, you can grab the pattern with cut files here. You don’t HAVE to get it, but if you plan to make multiple gnomes with this pattern, it’s a handy way to make all the cutting go a little more smoothly.
- For this set of gnomes, I turned to my favorite set of gnome sneakers to make some fun shoes. You can grab that pattern for gnome shoes here – it’s my BEST SELLING gnome pattern, so you know it’s got a lot of good patterns for gnome shoes (more than 10!).
- If you’ve never been happy with the way you cut faux fur before, I whipped-up a quick video tutorial on how to cut faux fur here to help folks figure out this little rick. Whatever you do, do not use scissors. Watching the video is well worth it.
Get the Bubble Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this No-Sew Valentine Gnome Couple?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Gnomes You Might Like
- Cupid Gnome DIY – Grab a pool noodle and let’s make a no-sew Cupid gnome with wings, a kicked-back leg, and other fund details!
- No-Sew AND Sewn Pattern for a Gnome – I love having the flexibility to make a gnome either way, because it just means I can do whichever method my heart desires on a given gnome!
- Beautiful Scandinavian Gnome Pattern – You’re not going to get a more beautiful gnome pattern to make a traditional Scandinavian gnome.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy craft ideas board on Pinterest.