This Moana Paper Roll Doll is such a fun craft for the kids! It’s easy to make and a simple craft idea to do before watching the movie.
Make certain to complete the Moana crafting fun with these DIY Moana Mickey Ears! You can literally have a Moana crafting weekend!
Moana Paper Roll Doll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, Moana is our jam. Not only are the kiddo and I obsessed with the movie but we love the sass and spunk of Moana, too. This is why this adorable paper Moana craft is one that we’ve made time and time again. It’s such an easy way to create and have the kids working on fine motor skills, too.
What better way than to have a Disney princess at home than to create her yourself? This simple doll paper craft is perfect for creative and imaginative play!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Busy and need to come back to this later? No problem – I just ask that you pin this to your favorite craft or Disney board on Pinterest so it’s ready and waiting when you’re ready!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Creating This Moana Craft
- Click here to get the free printable Moana template to make this easy paper craft for kids. You can certainly make this easy paper doll without the template, but the template will make it that much easier.
- Change up the colors of the pages and let the kids have fun! This is there Moana to decorate however they want! So, if they want to make her some flowers for her hair or a little lei necklace, so be it! They’re going to love customizing their Moana paper doll.
- Make certain that the glue dries all the way so that it doesn’t come apart at the seems. No one wants to deal with a broken Moana! This also is a really good lesson in patience.
How Do I to Make Moana Paper Roll Doll?
This Moana paper craft is one of the best and most fun to make! Perfect for a rainy day or a unique weekend activity.
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored craft paper
- Free Printable Template
- Craft glue
- Print the template and cut it out. Then trace on the colorful paper options and and cut the pieces out.
- Draw the details like the zigzag and dots onto the pink paper piece.
- Glue the border along the side of the pink paper, keeping the zigzag pattern on the inside. Keep the strip along the plain side of the paper and put the small cutouts on the other rectangle page.
- Cut a little slit on the inside hair portion.
- Put in the head through the slit from the bottom side. Add glue to attach the head to the hair. Draw on the face.
- Take an empty TP roll and cover with the 2 square papers.
- Wrap the other portion with the other paper rectangle.
- Put the head of Moana on the top of the roll to complete.
For more fun Disney princess crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Even More Adorable Moana Crafts and Ideas
- Moana Popcorn Box Printable – Fill up this popcorn box full of yummy popcorn and pop in the Moana movie.
- Paper Flower Lei for Moana Movie Night – Dressing up for movie nights are so much fun to do!
- Moana Coconut Fluffy Slime Recipe – Messy play combined with Moana fun? Yes, please!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I’m so thankful for each and every one of you! Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite kids craft board on Pinterest. Thank you!