I can’t help but be excited. These beautiful floral DIY Moana Mickey Ears are everything I’d hoped and more–and still they call me! I want to wear these Moana Mickey ears for Disney ALWAYS!
DIY Moana Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we absolutely love making all our favorite Mickey ears for Disney. It’s just so fun to see the best parts of the best characters come to life in a pair of Minnie ears we can wear at the park, on Disney cruises, or anywhere Mickey ears are welcome. Seriously–my kid sometimes wears hers to the park.
One of the BEST I just finished making and I’m SO PROUD of is these beautiful floral DIY Moana Mickey ears. They’re elegant, they’re totally on-theme with the rope, the oar, the flowers, the wave, and oh, yeah, the Heart of Tefiti. I seriously couldn’t love these Moana Mickey ears for Disney more. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Disney Princess Mickey ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Moana Mickey Ears for Disney
- Get your free printable wave form template here.
- You don’t HAVE to use foam sheets for the wave form. You can try to wing it, but your wave might not have a perfect shape and then you’ll have sad looking DIY Moana Mickey ears. You can try to use cardboard, but your cardboard might show through if the flowers don’t meet up just right. So, you have some options, but just think before you skip the foam sheets.
- Cut all the flowers off to the nub. I know it’s a pain, but you don’t want any to stick out more than the others and you really don’t need the flowers to hang off. Easiest to just trim at the nub.
- When you’re unraveling the rope for these Moana Mickey ears for Disney, don’t try to do more than a couple of inches at a time. And should the twine not be interested in twisting itself back nicely after you insert the wire, you can add a dab of hot glue to make it stay better.
How Do I Make DIY Moana Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY Disney Princess Mickey ears playlist on YouTube, here is our DIY Moana Mickey ears video tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Disney Princess Mickey Ears You Might Like
- The BEST Snow White Mickey Ears – The original Disney Princess, she’s everything a gentle princess should be–and these ears reflect that perfection!
- Princess Leia Mickey Ears – She IS a Disney princess. Fight me.
- Princess Jasmine Mickey Ears – All sorts of teal, sparkles, and a ton of fun, if Princess Jasmine is your favorite, these are the DIY Disney Princess Mickey ears for you!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Disney Princess Mickey ears board on Pinterest.