If you need a quick and fun Christmas craft for kids to keep them occupied, these Mickey & Minnie ornaments are perfect!
Mickey & Minnie Ornaments
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVE Mickey & Minnie. Any excuse to make that little pair come to life in our home decor and I’m on it. But then it’s Christmas time and I get all kinds of excited. Because Mickey and Minnie AND Christmas? It’s just the perfect storm of awesome.
The result of my exuberance this year was to sit down with the kiddo and make these cute Mickey * Minnie ornaments. They’re fast, fun and really easy, so if you’re ready to make these cute Minnie & Mickey ornaments, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kid’s crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Christmas Craft for Kids
- Grab these tiny 2-inch terra cotta pots like these. I made a few different ornaments using these little pots, so you can buy a whole set and know that there are a ton of more fun crafts you can make with the kiddos with the same supplies.
- I have decided that these little Mickey and Minnie ornaments don’t have to be an ‘only for Christmas” craft. They are absolutely perfect for Christmas ornaments, sure, but they would also make fun elements for a garland, door hanger or a fun little addition to your desk decor.
- If you want your Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas ornaments to last for a long time and not get covered in scratches when they’re being handled, I recommend taking a few minutes to seal your ornaments with a coat of mod podge after you’re finished painting.
How Do I Make These Mickey & Minnie Ornaments?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy DIY Ornaments You Might Like
- Baby Yoda Ornament – He’s the #1 sweetest little green guy in our whole galaxy – and another one far, far away. So he really does need a fun ornament you can pop on the tree in minutes.
- DIY Santa & Mrs Claus Ornaments – Little bitty hand painted Santa and Mrs. Claus ornaments that you can make with the kids for a fun addition to the tree.
- No-Sew Mitten Ornament – Everyone loves a DIY mitten ornament that you can put on the tree or on packages for a little pop of holiday charm!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.