Make This Baby Yoda Ornament for a Fun Mandalorian Christmas Ornament
As a special request from my kiddo, we made this Baby Yoda ornament to add to our Star Wars ornament collection and it’s so cute, I want to keep it forever!
Baby Yoda Ornament
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVED this season of the Mandalorian and can’t wait for more – and all the fabulous spinoffs. It’s something we look forward to as a family. So when the kiddo asked if we could make a Baby Yoda ornament, I was all over it like a fly on bantha rump.
RELATED READING: DIY POM POM GNOME ORNAMENTS
I grabbed a few supplies and we got to making this adorable Grugu ornament that pays tribute to our favorite little green guy. If you’re ready to make a Baby Yoda ornament, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Mandalorian Christmas Ornament
- Grab a little 2-inch terra cotta pot like these. I used the same ones to make a couple of different ornaments, so you can get a whole set and have plenty to make unique ornaments throughout the holiday break.
- Don’t think of this DIY Baby Yoda ornament as only a Christmas thing. I mean, come on, it’s Grogu here – he’s good for anytime. Although these are definitely perfect Christmas ornaments, they also would make fun elements for a door hanger for the kiddo or a fun little addition to your desk decor.
- If you want your Mandalorian Christmas ornament to last and not be covered in scratches as it gets with handled, I recommend sealing your ornament with mod podge after you’re done painting.
How Do I Make this Baby Yoda Ornament?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Christmas Ornaments You Might Like
- Scandinavian Dala Horse Ornament – If you’ve ever wondered how to make a simple, easy Dala horse ornament, this little wine cork pony is it!
- DIY Santa and Mrs. Claus Ornament Set – Quick and easy, this fun Christmas ornament set is fun to make with the kids.
- No-Sew Mitten Ornament – Perfect for an ornament on the tree or a present decoration, this is one of those crafts that’s so fast, that it’s more than worth the time it takes to make it!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite holiday DIYs board on Pinterest.