This is such a fast craft, this watermelon shattered glass tie dye shirt with gnomes can be made in 10 minutes flat!
Watermelon Shattered Glass Tie Dye Shirt with Gnomes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love how fast sublimation crafts are to make. Seriously, it’s one of the fastest things I’ve made in a long time – and I love it. Plus, the shattered glass tie dye is so fun, I can’t help but love it.
Plus, it’s featuring a really fun set of watermelon gnomes that look so cute, I want to eat them!
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
If you’re ready to make a fun shattered glass tie dye shirt with gnomes, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Gnome Shirt
- Grab the watermelon gnome cut file set here and the tie dye design here. You’ll need both to complete this project with exactly the same elements I used. But you can forego either one, if desired.
- If you want do do this project but you’re not as invested as me and don’t have your own sublimation printer, you can still do make this gnome shirt by purchasing a custom-printed sublimation design here. They’re ready-to press when you get them and I was impressed with their quality.
- You’ll want to be sure to use sublimation-ready blank like this quality t-shirt here. Sublimation materials have to be mostly polyester, that way the ink can bond with the material. If you use cotton-based materials, the ink won’t bond correctly and your design will likely wash out.
How Do I Make this Watermelon Shattered Glass Tie Dye Shirt with Gnomes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Sublimation Projects You Might Like
- Easy Watermelon Tote – I love how easy it is to make this fast infusible ink craft. It’s ridiculously quick.
- Fast Bee Farmhouse Pillow – The way this pillow came out is just stunning and fun – a great summer or fall project!
- Awesome Mom Sublimation Mug – No truer statement than this awesome mug that is just so fun!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Cricut crafts board on Pinterest.