I guess I’m a little weird, but this happy little accident happened and now I made this adorable Bob Ross gnome. It’s such a cute artist gnome, I love it.
Bob Ross Gnome
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love a little whimsy in our life. Spend a few minutes putting together a gnome and you’ll find that a smile definitely happens. It’s not a question, it’s a fact. And then, when you see a little artistry happening, well…you come up with this idea for a Bob Ross gnome and BAM! I can’t think of anything more rewarding.
Plus, if you can bring that bit of whimsy to an artist friend, well, now you’re spreading that something special around–which is so very awesome. If you’re ready to make a happy little accident and put a smile on your face, well, let’s get crazy.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gnome tutorials board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Artist Gnome
- For the nose of this adorable Bob Ross gnome, you can use a wooden bead or a ball of polymer clay, or a cork, whatever you’d like.
- To make the little pallet, you can just grab a little wooden one at the craft store (that’s where I got mine), but if you can’t find one, you can grab a piece of cardboard, cut it in the shape you like and just put some blobs of paint on it. Don’t overthink it, just make your artist gnome as fun and easy as Bob Ross would.
How Do I Make this Bob Ross Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’d like to see me make him, click here for the Bob Ross gnome video tutorial.
More DIY Gnome Tutorials You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – If you need a few ideas for making gnomes, well, this is where you’ll find ’em all!
- Gnome Sweet Gnome Porch Sign – How cute is this ridiculous porch welcome sign for your house?! I can’t even believe it’s mine..it’s so cool.
- Christmas Gnome Ornaments – All the best ornaments that you can make for gifts or for your own tree…alllll for my own tree.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY gnome tutorials board on Pinterest.