When I was getting ready to make some summer crafts, I found a need for a whimsical and fun honey bear SVG set and this one is just beary sweet! LOL!
Honey Bear SVG Set
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have the admitted obsession with farmhouse decor. And whimsical farmhouse decor at that. What with all the adorable gnomes and fun ways to incorporate farmhouse decor into a functioning household, well, whimsical farmhouse is kind of my “thing”. Which brought me around to making a fun–and kind of funny–honey bear SVG set.
I wanted something bee-related for summer. And something whimsical. So, honey…bear bottle…all of it’s a perfect fit. So, if you’re ready to bring a little whimsical fun to your farmhouse decor, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free Beary Sweet SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Special Discounts, and More!
I send free files, exclusive files, and sales. Want them?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Free Honey Bear Cut File for Cricut
- First things first, this adorable Beary Sweet cut file set belongs on a farmhouse sign like this one, something small that fits on a farmhouse tiered tray. I mean, look, if you’re doing ANY kind of bee theme, this is too cute to pass up.
- If you don’t want to be tossing this fun summer cut file on the wall–or you don’t have a farmhouse tiered try that you’re looking to fill, you can always put this on a big wooden tag to hang from the wall. Super cute and easy to add a bit of whimsy to your farmhouse decor!
- Pop it on a canvas bag. I mean, I don’t know about you, but I’ve been a LOT more conscious lately about shopping with reusable bags. So, seriously consider putting it on a canvas bag like these. You’ll be much more interested in remembering to bring it to the library or grocery store if it’s adorable.
- I have to be honest, I’m kind of thinking about putting this on one of those giant mason jars and turning it into a bank for a little “vacation fund” or something fun like that. Or just for no reason other than it would be freaking adorable.
Get the Honey Bear SVG Here
Click here to get the Honey Bear SVG for Cricut or Silhouette! And while you’re filling your cart with that, be sure to check out all of the free and exclusive cut files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. No matter what you’re looking for, a bit of everything–and even if we don’t have it, it’ll probably be coming soon, so definitely bookmark the shop, so you can find it again when you’re ready to check back!
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Summer Gnome String Art – This easy string art gnome is the most adorable craft for summer that you can make.
- Easy DIY Fruit Coasters – Make these fun coasters (that are easy enough my kiddo helped me) to brighten your home.
- Watermelon Crafts for Kids – So many fantastic ways to keep kids busy who LOVE the watermelon theme of summer!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.