These watermelon crafts are the cutest ways to have a little summer fun. From watermelon crafts for kids to home decor, let’s grab a slice and get crafting.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love the summer and making it more sweet with some watermelon? Well, that’s perfection.
We gathered up the best summer watermelon crafts we’ve done and sharing them with you. Be sure to read the tips below about ages.
Are you ready to make your own summer crafts for kids? Let’s get started.
Tips to Make these Summer Watermelon Crafts
- Don’t sweat it if you only have red and white paint! Just add one teensy tiny drop of white to the red and mix. Add a bit of white until you reach the amazing watermelon pink you’re looking for!
- Don’t forget the seeds–always add seeds.
- Younger kids are going to love the paper plate crafts and older children will gravitate to the slime. The best part about slime and summer is that they can be combined outside!
How Do I Make these Watermelon Crafts?
I’m so glad you asked. Below are the best watermelon crafts you’ll find to make the summer a bit sweeter. Let’s do this.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, fun crafts, free printable games, and so much more.
More Summer Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- 50+ Fun, Free, Inside Kid-Approved Summer Activities – If the kids need something to do–let’s get playing!
- Pool Noodle Crafts and Activities – Look, pool noodles are amazingly cheap and super fun to craft with! Get some and make, make, make.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite summer crafts for kids board on Pinterest.