Have fun with this Belle paper roll craft that any princess will love! Let imaginations and creativity run wild with the help of these free Disney princess templates.
Belle paper roll craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are having fun with this printable princess Belle Craft. It is easy to make and so many possible ways to play with it! To make it easy for you and the little ones, you are going to get two templates for your choice of fun. The kids can cut and paste or use the template as a coloring page.
Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Princess Belle Board Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make printable princess BellE craft
- Princess Belle can have many faces. If you want to use googly eyes, just glue them on!
- Make her any size you want to fit a dollhouse! Wouldn’t she be adorable with a few friends?
- Parents and caregivers: this craft helps kids work on their scissor skills.
How Do I Make this Belle paper roll craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Select at 2 different shades of yellow, brown and off-white colored craft papers for the Belle tube doll craft. Prepare the patterns from by printing and cutting them out. Trace the patterns on the appropriate colored craft papers and cut them out nicely. You can add to the length of the outfits if you want to roll the whole tube with the paper.
- Grab the hair cutout and cut a slit along the dashed line.
- Insert the top end of the head cutout through the slit and push it all the way to the ears. Apply glue to secure the hair cutout with the head cutout.
- Grab the outfit cutout (the rectangle piece) and attach the scalloped lace pattern on the rectangle paper.
- Wrap the rectangle paper around the toilet paper roll from any one side. Wrap the other thin strip around the roll, on the top of the previously wrapped paper.
- Attach the head on the top side of the roll. Use a marker to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the Belle tube doll.
Add a wooden craft stick (popsicle stick) or dowel to use as easy puppets.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More princess Belle activities You Might Like
- Belle Cupcakes – So simple and tasty!
- Belle Minnie Ears – Any princess fan would love these.
- Belle Dress-up Costume – For the die-hard fans, this is an easy sewing project.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Beauty and the Beast Board on Pinterest.