I love how easy and fast it is to make these heart Reese’s hot cocoa bombs. They make a fantastic Valentines hot cocoa bomb for a gift or yourself!
Heart Reese’s Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about that hot cocoa bomb for Valentines this year because while it’s a treat for me, it’s also a treat for my Valentine and my kiddo – we’re all enjoying them! So, when I found the Reece’s hearts, I knew exactly what I was going to make!
My Valentines hot cocoa bombs are so easy and fast, just 10 minutes and you’re ready to use them. Or you can store them for a while – they keep really well. Frankly, these make a great neighbor gift, too. So, get your chocolate and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Valentines Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Don’t bother with using chocolate chips to make hot cocoa bombs. That’s just asking for the chocolate to be difficult and lumpy. Trust me, use candy melts instead, particularly when working with white chocolate – it’s super temperamental. Candy melts just melt more smoothly while chips get all lumpy. ,Just grab your typical melting chocolate like this and make your life easier.
- I love having a hint of peanut butter mixed with chocolate sometimes and, frankly, the idea of a Reese’s heart (which is the perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter, frankly) got me so excited. But, if you’re not into the hearts, you can also use mini Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- When it’s time to use your chocolate peanut butter cocoa bombs, put your valentines hot cocoa bombs in your favorite coffee mug, then warm up your milk in a measuring cup and pour that over the bomb. It will float and actually “explode” when the chocolate starts to melt!
How Do I Make this Heart Reese’s Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is the written recipe – keep this page open while you make them and use the comments section for any questions.
More Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs – I love these gorgeously done (and frankly ridiculously easy) unicorn hot chocolate bombs. Sprinkles, white chocolate and gold horns to the ready!
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Bombs – Do you get a little excited (like me) at the mere thought of a mug of salted caramel hot chocolate? Me too, friend, me too.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs – I was looking for a more ‘grown-up’ version of the white chocolate magnificence I’d enjoyed with the unicorn hot cocoa bombs and I scored big time.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy drink recipes board on Pinterest.