These easy Grinch cinnamon rolls are a Grinch food idea the kids will love. Let’s make a holiday breakfast they won’t soon forget!
Grinch Cinnamon Rolls: Easy Holiday Breakfast Idea
Let’s face it: the kids are out of school, the Elf is getting moved nightly (mostly), and you’re at your wits end with coming up with magical holiday fun for the kids. Look no further than these easy Grinch cinnamon rolls.
The kids will not soon forget this fun holiday breakfast! These cinnamon rolls would be perfect for a Grinch movie day kickoff, wouldn’t they? Let’s get started and you’ll be done before you know it.
Ingredients and Supplies for Grinch Cinnamon Rolls
You can make your own cinnamon rolls from scratch but if we’re talking easy holiday breakfast ideas, making your own cinnamon rolls is a bit more work than I’m willing to do. So around here, we start with a little helper…
- 8-10 count can of cinnamon rolls
- green food coloring
- red candy hearts or large heart sprinkles
How to Make This Fun Grinch Breakfast Idea
As you can probably tell, this one’s a pretty easy breakfast recipe, friends. Below, you’ll find the full recipe, but first a few tips…
- Don’t let the cinnamon rolls touch and be sure to give them a bit of room. You could also unroll them and shape them like hearts, but I’m too lazy for that. Good idea, though, right?
- If you really want to be the adult of the year in their eyes, give the kids the sprinkles. Stand back and watch it rain candy hearts.
Other Grinch Crafts and Activities
Here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love the Grinch. He’s my daughter’s favorite big, green, furry grump and she just can’t get enough of the part in the story or movies when his heart grows. If you need a few more Grinch crafts, try one of these:
- Grinch Ornaments – Painted Wood Slices
- A Grinch T-Shirt Craft for Kids
- Grinch Bath Bombs and Grinch Bath Salts – For The Grinchmas Lover in Your Life!
Easy Grinch Cinnamon Rolls
This easy Grinch breakfast idea is a crowd-pleaser and couldn't be more simple. You can make your own cinnamon rolls and icing or start with a package, making this one of the easiest holiday breakfast ideas ever!
- 1 package cinnamon rolls (8-10 servings)
- 1 package green food coloring
- 1 package heart sprinkles or candy hearts
Preheat the oven and lay out the cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet.
Cook per the package instructions.
Add a few drops of green food coloring to the icing (can warm up in a glass of water if solid).
Frost the cinnamon rolls with the green icing and add a heart sprinkle.
Serve these easy Grinch cinnamon rolls warm.
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.