I love this simple recipe for Grinch fudge, it’s a great Christmas fudge with a Grinchy twist that makes it perfect for a Grinch movie night or activity with the kiddo!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about that Grinch. The kiddo makes a point of watching it, reading it, cuddling the Grinch plushie she has – even wearing Grinch pants to bed sometimes. We’re really into that meal ‘ole Grinch. So, we do Grinch movie night treats frequently and this week it was Grinch fudge.
Easy, fast and fun to make together, this is a Christmas fudge recipe definitely worth trying, then eating every bite. If you’re ready to fill your face with perfectly sweet and melt-in-your-mouth yummy Grinch movie fudge, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Christmas Fudge
- The idea behind making Grinch fudge is super simple. Melt your white chocolate chips with the butter, add your sweetened condensed milk, then top with some awesome Grinch sprinkles here. No need to grab sour cream, don’t worry about finding your candy thermometer, we won’t need a can of evaporated milk, just chocolate, butter and sweetened condensed milk. Let your chocolate mixture set up and enjoy!
- The easiest way to get your fudge out of the pan is to use parchment paper sprayed with a tiny bit of cooking spray. Despite what you might think you recall from childhood, never line your pan with foil because it will stick to the fudge, while the parchment paper will just slip right off. #lessonlearned
- You can cool your Grinch fudge either by letting it sit on the counter at room temperature or you can make a space for it in the fridge and chill it that way. Either is going to work, but chilling the fudge in the fridge is much faster.
- To be honest, I went kind of light on the toppings in comparison to what you can REALLY do if you’re going all-out. In addition to the candies and sprinkles, you can add:
- Marshmallow Cream (or is it Marshmallow Creme?!) Swirled throughout
- Peanuts or Peanut Butter
How Do I Make this Grinch Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. Psst: be sure to check out the milk and cookies fudge recipe below, too – Santa would love some!
More Grinch Recipes You Might Like
- Grinch Lollipops – These easy lollipops are a fun creation you can make with the kiddo for a fun treat AND activity!
- Grinch Rice Krispies – You can make these simple Grinch rice krispie treats in just a few minutes for a party or a movie watching night!
- Grinch Flood Cookies – If cookies are your holiday sweet of choice, you can make a fun and easy Grinch cookie with a pumpkin cookie cutter in minutes!
- Bonus: Milk and Cookies Fudge – This is a bit tamer than our Grinch fudge, but friends, this is a tasty combination, indeed.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas desserts board on Pinterest.