I love this simple recipe for Grinch fudge, it’s a great Christmas fudge with a Grinchy twist that makes it perfect for a Grinch movie night or activity with the kiddo!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about that Grinch. The kiddo makes a point of watching it, reading it, cuddling the Grinch plushie she has – even wearing Grinch pants to bed sometimes. We’re really into that meal ‘ole Grinch. So, we do Grinch movie night treats frequently and this week it was Grinch fudge.
Easy, fast and fun to make together, this is a Christmas fudge recipe definitely worth trying, then eating every bite. If you’re ready to fill your face with perfectly sweet and melt-in-your-mouth yummy Grinch movie fudge, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Christmas Fudge
- The idea behind making Grinch fudge is super simple. Melt your white chocolate chips with the butter, add your sweetened condensed milk, then top with some awesome Grinch sprinkles here. No need to grab sour cream, don’t worry about finding your candy thermometer, we won’t need a can of evaporated milk, just chocolate, butter and sweetened condensed milk. Let your chocolate mixture set up and enjoy!
- The easiest way to get your fudge out of the pan is to use parchment paper sprayed with a tiny bit of cooking spray. Despite what you might think you recall from childhood, never line your pan with foil because it will stick to the fudge, while the parchment paper will just slip right off. #lessonlearned
- You can cool your Grinch fudge either by letting it sit on the counter at room temperature or you can make a space for it in the fridge and chill it that way. Either is going to work, but chilling the fudge in the fridge is much faster.
- To be honest, I went kind of light on the toppings in comparison to what you can REALLY do if you’re going all-out. In addition to the candies and sprinkles, you can add:
- Marshmallow Cream (or is it Marshmallow Creme?!) Swirled throughout
- Peanuts or Peanut Butter
How Do I Make this Grinch Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of butter
- Grinch-ish Sprinkle Mix
- ½ cup crushed peppermints
- ½ cup red and green M&Ms
- ¼ cup red candy melting discs
- ¼ cup bright green candy melting discs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, separated
- Prepare your baking dish (9x9-inch) by lining it with parchment paper and lightly coating with cooking spray.
- Combine white chocolate chips condensed milk and butter in a pot over medium heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted fudge mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Put the red candy melts in a microwave safe bowl with about 1 tbsp of coconut oil, heating the chocolate on high in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted. Repeat melting the green candy discs.
- Drizzle the fudge with the red candy melt and green candy melt then sprinkle the crushed peppermint and M&Ms over the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate the fudge for about an hour then cut into squares and enjoy!
For more fun Christmas fudge recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
More Grinch Recipes You Might Like
- Grinch Lollipops – These easy lollipops are a fun creation you can make with the kiddo for a fun treat AND activity!
- Grinch Rice Krispies – You can make these simple Grinch rice krispie treats in just a few minutes for a party or a movie watching night!
- Grinch Flood Cookies – If cookies are your holiday sweet of choice, you can make a fun and easy Grinch cookie with a pumpkin cookie cutter in minutes!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas desserts board on Pinterest.